Review

👉 Heat
Omegas heat last long from 5 to 7 days, which starts from fever. There are three stages of heats.

👉 Preheat
Omegas like to do nesting and they didn't allow anyone to enter their nest except his Alpha, an Omega can even kill someone who try to invade his privacy in nest. Omega feel fever which increase with every passing moment. And omegas scent turn sweet which attracts other alphas or betas.

👉Heat
High fever with unbearable pains in lower abdomen and vagina, produce Alot of slick, body got ready to conceive a baby.

👉 Post Heat.
Sweet scent which lures the alpha but less then the heat and preheat.

👉 Omega in heat isn't means he will surely carry a baby , it all depends on the mates, omegas can spend their heats in both human form or wolf form. But if the omega conceives during heat, he fill not be able to shift back into other form before giving birth to child, if it gave birth in wolf form it will be a pup which will shift in his human form after reaching the age of 5 and likewise.

👉  Lactation.
Male omegas don't have enlarge breast like female omegas , their breast grow for a minimum period of time from the mid of pregnancy to after giving birth to the child. In Simple words an Omega can only lactate for 5 month one of pregnancy and 4 after giving birth. After then the male omegas breast get back to his original form

👉 Rut last for 4 days in which alpha knot his mate and release his seeds deep inside the omega .

So this was the little review, I want to share with you before further moving in the story.