47: Him

Royal Luna was rubbing his nose over the mate mark of his alpha trying to get a Little bit scent of his mate but to his dismay he wasn't able to sniff a Little bit scent, fat tears were brimming from his eyes and his sobs getting loud and loud with every passing moment.

Royal alpha just patting his mate's back helplessly as he wasn't able to sniff his mate too.

It's been three days when they noticed that they weren't getting any scent from their mates in early days after getting free from rut and heat respectively their scent noticeably smacks but they ignored it thinking that redolence of pheromones getting normal, but from past three days the mates were scentless.

But at the same times they are emitting suffocatingly strong pheromones, they wolves were restless and on high guard unaware of the reason why their humans are suffering so they were trying to protect them from anyone or anything they consider as threat for their human and mate.

"Please calm down pup, I know where  we can find the answers for our miseries...!!! So please calm down for your alpha...!!!" Jungkook says cupping the face of his mate in his hands.

"Do you know...??" Taehyung asked him with uncertainty in his eye.

"Yeah love just stop crying, if you shed a single more tear then I'm not taking you with me....!!" Jungkook says wiping the tears from his mate's eyes who were puffy and red because of continues crying.

"Okiee....!!!" Taehyung says rubbing his nose with the paw of his shirt.

"Okieee then go and wash your face with cold water and then change into something comfy but something which didn't catch anyone's attention we are going out of the castle." Jungkook instructed his mate tugging the stray strands of hairs behind his ear.

"Okiee I'm coming in a moment please wait for me....!!!" Taehyung says and run towards the rest room.

Jungkook just sigh sitting on the couch.
Is he doing right...?? Should he take his mate along with him...?? But it's necessary.....!!! It's their battle and they have to face it dearly. He just can't sit idly waiting for any new about that mysterious child or that mysterious blood sky who didn't change it's color from god knows how many days, they literally lost the track of time, track of day and night its only clock which were guiding them about the hours and dates.

People out their praying to moon goddess and asking for the forgiveness for their sins. Some were blaming it on the royals that the aren't capable of doing anything to take their misery of their people away.
But they didn't tell about which misery they are talking about...??

They weren't starving and weren't living without any shelter it's just sky who changes it's color and the sun and the moon to whom they weren't able to see from past few days as the sky was covered with thick red clouds and sometimes they woke up from their slumbers after hearing painfully cries of a baby , every time the cries were more painful from the previous time , the hold more longing in them which makes everyone to cry in some invisible pain, like they were yearning for someone for years. The cries which was trying to convey their unsaid pains. So now it's time to go and check what the real fuck happening in blood lust clans from past too many days.

Moments later taehyung's came out of the restroom all clad in black jeans and oversized shirt water dripping from his face like he never wipe his face after washing it.

He silently went to dressing room and put some necessities and first add kid in a shoulder bag bring out his and alpha's boots and black jackets and make his way to the couch where Jungkook was zoning out.

"Umm....I'm reading" , taehyung says sitting beside alpha.

Jungkook just turned his head and look at his mate blankly.