51: The Mighty Wolf

As the seductive pheromones spiked in the throne room Jackson tried to subside his urge to pounce on someone  but this time rather then pouncing on Adam he was attracting towards Royal Luna who was embraced in the protective arms of his mate.

"Yaaahhh, you mother fucker I gave to time to heal your mate isn't mean you fill this room with your disgusted arousal." When Jackson was unable to control his desire he screamed on his lungs cursing the royal Alpha, unaware of the facts royal alpha just playing the same game with him which he (Jackson) played with his own son Soobin.

But royal alpha looked unbothered,  a thin layer of vacume was protecting him and taehyung from the desiring pheromones in the air, while alpha was busy in licking and healing his mate's securing him in his one arm while his other hand intervind with taehyung who was slowly changing it's shape.

"I'm warning you, you fucker who ever you are just stop playing with me or it will be you who's gonna suffer in this situation I will take your whore here Infront of your eyes and you will not even able to stop me just stop with your bullshit" Jackson growled on royal alpha untying his robe.

Before Jackson pounced on royal couple, Adam dragged him towards himself although it was difficult for him to ignore the seductive scent of pine and rosemary in the air but he was trying his best to block the scent, it wasn't the time to lose your sanity when you death literally standing in front of you.

"Master, don't be ridiculous, the couple standing in front of you is no other then the Royal Alpha and Luna of Moon-land and Blue-Moon Kingdoms and he's the same omega who killed your former lover Mark Tuan with his own bare hands." Adam wishpered in Jackson's ear.

"Don't tell me they are the most suspected couple to be born under those witches spell? Jackson hushed in Adam's ear. He's getting a bucket full of surprise at very unholy hour.

" My apologies but yeah they are the most potential candidates for being born under that spell." Adam like to share more information.

" So my prey itself walk into my den to be hunt, great that's really great, no go and find my shit excuse of the son, if they are really that infamous couple I'm gonna hit jackpot tonight, just bring back my son as soon as possible, until then lemme take my revenge from the couple who dare dare to kill my slut." Jackson commanded Adam, lustfully eyeing the Royal Luna.

Adam just node his head and run out of throne room like a ghost is chasing him out.

_________________________________________

"So, I heared you are that omega who have audacity to kill my lover Mark Tuan that too bare handed, it quite impressive." Taehyung turned his head to look at the source of voice but instead of replying to Jackson he just smirked at him and again nuzzled him head in his Alpha's chest who was quite satisfied by when after making sure taehyung is good and his wound healed by now.

Taehyung's response act as oil on fire, Jackson was ragging with anger by now. " I was going polite on you, but you don't deserve my kindness, now we will go with rules, an eye for an eye as you killed my lover so a life for life." Jackson growled with seethed teeth.

"But I will be generous with your Omega, alpha just hand him over to me, and I will spare your life, although you are equally hot as your slut but I'm the dominating one and I don't want another dominant here, so hand him over to me I will avenge for my lovers death," Jackson blabbered looks lustfully at the omega.

A deadly glare from Royal Alpha Jeon and Jackson forget his blabbering, he felt himself as a fool who taking continuously without getting any response from the couple, to reduce his nervousness he glanced around himself to check on his pans. But....!!!