18: Rosemary

It was middle of the night when taehyung feel suffocation in the room, he scoot towards his Alpha and nuzzled his nose in the scent gland to calm himself. It was always difficult for him to adjust in new environment, alpha notice the restlessness of omega, his fingers curled against the waist of omega and crease them in soothing way to calm him down.

Kookie....!! Taehyung spokes in a trembling voice.
Hmm...??? Jungkook was all ears, V is restless and tae is not answering my commands, Jungkook tighten his hold and leans his face toward the scent gland of taehyung, he starts licking the base of throat to the area behind the ears, his continue this procedure until he hears the calming puffs of his mate, the night was long and Jungkook spend it with open eyes , boy even loosing his hold around his mates waist.

_________________

Taehyung woke up with the chirping of birds, the warm sun rays pointing a new day, he found the rays irritating for his orbs and turns his face, he find himself drowned in the sweet smellb of pine with mild citrus around, he remembered the way how's his Alpha scented him last night to calm his wolf.
He turned his neck to find the empty spot of his mate on bed, his Alpha was not there.

Oceans of tears were ready to fall down from his eyes, it was the first time , he woke up and his Alpha was not their for him. All he want is his Alpha at this time, although his whole body were blooming with his Alpha scent but he wants the warmth of specific embrace.

He nuzzled his face in alpha's pillow to feel the warmth, his blue orbs were turning in the shade of deep red the scent of rosemary and honey were getting sweet with every passing moment, his body was burning in fever, the sensation of burning coils in his lower abdomen increase by every passing second which was becoming unbearable.

__________________

The whole castle was smelling like rosemary and honey which were attracting the alphas .
Jungkook was the first one to recognize the sweet scent of his mate , he instantly leave his office and runs towards his chamber, to his view taehyung was all curled up in a fluff ball , clutching the sheets with full force , he can clearly listen the mild sobs of his mate.
It haven't take a second for his mate to know that his omega was in heat. He didn't waste a single minute and hold the omega in his arms and left the castle.

He didn't take the risk to invade the privacy of royal Luna in his first ever heat .

_______________

It took 4 hours of drive for Jungkook to reach at lake house while the omega was unconscious in half of the journey due to rising fever , it was almost evening and the calming waves of lake was working best to surpass omegas scent.

He held his omega and close the door of his car, he just felt like he was holding the burning coals in his hand, although he experienced Alot of ruts from past three years but watching your mate in the most vulnerable condition is something jungko...

He held his omega and close the door of his car, he just felt like he was holding the burning coals in his hand, although he experienced Alot of ruts from past three years but watching your mate in the most vulnerable condition is something jungkook can't afford.

Feeling the burning intensity of his mate Jungkook decides to go to lake before entering the house.

________________

Taehyung opened his eyes due to continues sensation of mild coldness around his body and found himself in the middle of lack, it was midnight and Jungkook holding was his mate in the cold water of lake don't know from how much time , they were cover in water UpTo their ribs, the cage of alpha's hand around the omegas waist was the only source of warmth. Jungkook sigh in relief when he saw mate opening his eyes.

He brings his left hand and touched the forehead of his mate, "finally your fever broke down" he says and crease the red cheeks of omega. Let's go home before another strike of heat. Jungkook says while holding the omega in his arms.

__________________

I'm sorry, I wrote this chapter absent mindedly, don't know how many times I delete the chapter, I will republish this chapter after few days if I change anything in it.
Until then good bye.
Have a goodnight