40: Pleasure

"Arhh..", Jungkook released his seeds deep down in taehyung and rest his head on the shoulder of taehyung, which was limp lying on the Bonet of the car.

Both of them were penting hard. Alpha King kissed the mate mark on Luna's shoulder, "I think we should have to go now it's already too dark here and I don't think the rain is going to stop anytime soon." Jungkook says helping the Luna to stand on his feet properly.

"Okieee....but you will drive I have something to do ....!!" Luna says with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"What you have to do in drive of 10minutes...?? Do you need something...?? Or you want to stop us somewhere....??", Jungkook asked walking towards the driving seat....

Never mind both of them who were butt naked that time totally forgetting what they have done in the middle of road in such mischievous weather.

"It's surprise Alpha " , taehyung says winking at royal alpha.

And that surprise didn't take long to reveal when royal Luna came on driveing seat and adjust himself on the lap of his alpha.

"Just wait little more my pup....you will get what you want just lemme drive you home safely..!!" Royal alpha says pecking the now swollen lips of his Luna.

"Shhh.... lemme do my job and you may continue your job....!!!" Taehyung whispered in jungkook's ears and lick a long strip of his ear and adjust himself on the semi hard member of alpha, who moaned at the unannounced warmth of his mate.

"Lemme ride you alpha....I promise I will be a good pup....!!" Royal Omega says slowly bouncing on the alpha.

Jungkook closed his eyes and take a sharp breath before starting the engine.

He never thought in his life that the day will come when he will really take test of his self control.

Only he and his wolf knows how much they suffer during the whole ride just to control their urge to pounds on the omega and take him again then and their....only he know how he drove home which takes him 40 minutes rather then 10 and you know very well the reason behind it....!!!
                  __________________

Alpha Jungkook shut the door behind him with one of his foot and slammed his mate against the wall whom he was carrying in his both arms.

He thrust hard inside him who was still taking him deep inside his hot wet walls....."Ain't you're becoming brat day by day....?? Hmm...??" Jungkook asked bukling his hips up and down increasing the pace of his thrusts harshly.

"Mmmm....Just for you my alpha...!!!" Taehyung says in same tone trying to surpass his moans.

"Then be ready for the consiquences" alpha Jungkook says sucking his mounds and nibing on them harshly.

"Argh...mmmhh.....I'm always ready ahhh....for you my alpha.... mmmhhhh", royal Omega says coming on the chest of alpha with a loud moan.

Jungkook's thrusts were becoming sloppy as he was also reaching to his high with the last harsh thrusts he also came inside his mate.

Both of them were penting hard.... forehand rested on each other trying to calm their breaths after coming from their high.

"Let's get shower before going to bed it's getting too much sticky already",he says again carrying taehyung in his arms and went towards the bathroom.

                     ___________________

Both mate's spend more time in bathroom then usual offcource doing dirty.....and decide to take a sleep to sometime  after the next wave of pain hit them.