Pre-Game Workout (Lebron James)

📍Cleveland, Ohio; 10:32am
Year: 2005

Whew, appetizers down now I gotta prepare the entreé and desert. I knew hella people, including Bron's family would be here tonight to watch him play. This wasn't just any ordinary game. This was the game that would give Lebron his first ring, a championship final. Luckily for us, he's playing at home so we'll be able to celebrate with him when he gets back.

I start to boil water and pour uncooked elbow pasta into the water. I decided my homemade Mac N' Cheese would be best for such a casual setting.

Lebron comes down the stairs in nothing but his boxers and kisses my neck from behind.

He whispered sweetly in my ear, "Hey baby".

I smile and turn around to peck him softly, "Hi babe".

He pulls me in by my waist and I respond by running my hands up his bare back.

He gazes deep into my eyes before scanning my body. I was wearing his nike shorts and a cropped tank top.

His voice lowered,

Bron: Baby you look so damn good.

He bit his lip making me feel anxious.

I grinned and pushed him off me softly. I knew what he was trying to do and I needed to get back to cooking.

I grabbed the cheeses, milk and eggs out of the fridge and start getting ready to prepare the Mac N' Cheese.

I could feel his eyes following me around.

Bron: No response huh?

He came up behind me and squeezed my ass hard.

I jumped a tiny bit and dropped my cheese packet.

Y/N: Baby go away, I'm trying to cook for your game tonight.

I began to stir the elbows in the pot, they were starting to get tender.

He reached over me, turned off the stove and wrapped his arm around my stomach.

He whispered softly in my ear,

Bron: Baby c'mon, let's go to the bedroom.

I could feel his buldge poking me from behind and I would be lying if I said I wasn't turned on.

I removed myself from his embrace and walked to the other side of the kitchen to try to get started on the strawberry shortcake cupcakes I wanted to make for desert.

He came up behind me for third time, but this time, he put his right hand down my pants.

He started rubbing in circular motions against my panties while kissing up and down my neck, making me even wetter than I already was.

He started to nibble on my ear and whispered,

Bron: I tried to ask nicely..now you gon get it.

Lost in the stimulation of his touch I moaned,

Y/N: Hhhuhh?

He sweeped me off my feet forcefully and threw me on the large ottoman in our living room. I could tell he was hungry, he couldn't even get to the bedroom. He wanted to fuck me right now.

He ripped the shorts off of me and grabbed my neck. Staring intensely into my eyes he asked,

Bron: You know I'm gonna fuck you up right?

Before I could even answer, he plunged right into me.

Y/N: Fuck Daddy!

He was drilling into me with full force. My toes started to curl, my eyes were rolling to the back of my head and my body became uncontrollable.

Bron: You better not cum.

He muttered before his strokes got even faster.

He was fucking me so good I couldn't breathe. I was convinced this man was trying to kill me.

I put my hand on his stomach to slow him down but he grabbed my arms and held them above my head.

Bron: You must want me to go deeper huh?

That was the last thing I wanted!

He leaned over me and started to fuck me deeper.

Y/N: FUCK, I can't take it daddy

I could feel myself starting to squirt and cream all over him. I couldn't hold it in any longer.

I could feel my walls tightening around his member, making him slow his strokes.

Bron: Shit Y/N!

Suddenly I felt him start to jerk, throb, and release inside me.

He took himself out of me and I could feel his warm cum running out of me.

I was still gasping for air. That was the best sex I've ever had.

Bron stood up, put the shorts back on me and helped me stand up.

Y/N: Bae my legs are so weak..

He smirked and kissed me sweetly.

Bron: Now you know what'll happen if you try to run from me again.

I rolled my eyes at him and chuckled.

He jokingly responded,

Bron: Aye, don't play wit' me we could go for round 2. You know I'm always up for another workout.