Let Me Hold You (Bow Wow)

Year: 2005
📍Bow Wow & Omarion's Pool Jam: Atlanta, Georgia

Year: 2005📍Bow Wow & Omarion's Pool Jam: Atlanta, Georgia

The party is PACKED tonight. I walk in beside my best friends Lauren London and Christina Milian. We decided it would be best to split ways and meet back at the end of the party.

Personally, I didn't want to split. I didn't want to run into my ex, Omarion. I know this is his party but I came to support Shad (Bow Wow). He's been a great friend to me, I owe him my attendance.

I make my way through crowds of people, greeting my celebrity friends as I go.

I finally make my way to the bar and sit down. I needed my Strawberry Daiquiri fix immediately.

Nikki: Hello! I would love a Strawberry Daiquiri with some fresh strawberries if possible.

As soon as my order escaped my lips, I felt cold fingers running across my back.

Omarion: And anything she orders put on my tab.

I've never whipped my head around faster.

Nikki: Are you serious? I can pay for it myself.

I gave him an unamused look and he continued grinning in my face.

Omarion: It's nice to see you too Ki baby.

Flatly, I responded,

Nikki: Yeah, whatever.

I turned back around in the swivel bar stool and started to sip on my drink, hoping he'd take the hint that I did NOT want to talk to him.

He leaned in, pressed up against me and whispered in my ear,

Omarion: Baby can we talk in private? Please?

Ignoring him, I took another sip. His breath reeked heavily of alcohol, another reason for me to never take this nigga seriously. Eventually he backed away from me and walked away.

I guess he got tired of looking fucking stupid.

I finished my drink and took a shot of Bacardi. You know it's time to have fun when shit starts to get fuzzy.

I leave the bar and head straight for the pool. I jump into the water not caring about my hair or makeup. I just want my mind off of Mari and his games.

I swim over to the basketball hoop and watch the guys play.

It seems like Shad and Lil Wayne are on a team and Diddy, Nelly and 50 Cent are on the other.

Nelly makes a layup, assisted by Diddy, and they playfully start talking their shit.

Nelly: You niggas suck ass!!

Diddy nods with laughter.

Diddy: Yo Wayne how the fuck you let me pass the ball to Cornell and you were right in my face guarding me?