I Invented Sex (Trey Songz)

Year: 2008
📍Richmond, Virginia

[Trey's POV]

I rushed into the limo after exiting the airport to avoid paparazzi. I was so happy to be back home after being at the studio in Atlanta for two months. I grabbed my Blackberry out of my pocket and turned off airplane mode.

 I grabbed my Blackberry out of my pocket and turned off airplane mode

*3 New Messages*

I opened up my messages and to my surprise I found a text from a very special someone.

Maia: Hey T :)

Maia: Monty Tld Me U Wre Cming Bck In Twn 2nite

Maia: I Wnt 2 Ctch Up!

I smiled reading her messages. Monty a snitch, I wanted to keep my arrival on the down low. But damn...she must really miss me. Lord knows there's many things I miss about her too..

I started typing my replies to her.

Me: Maia babyyy

Me: I wanna catch up right now, drop that address ma.

I ain' have to do that abbreviation shit so she gotta know a nigga got money to pay for them charaecters😉

I put my phone down and picked up a glass to pour some Ciroc in. Swear tonight is gonna be a good night.

After a few minutes of drinking and jammin' to tunes in the back of the limo, she texted me.

Maia: Apt#342, 887 Pinewood Ave, Richmond VA.

Maia: Txt me wen u gt hre.

I read her messages and put my phone down. I had to mentally prepare for this shit. Since I blew up, I haven't seen or heard from Maia. I'll be real, I cheated on her a few times in the past and we ended on terrible terms. So when I saw those messages, of course I was shocked.

I shouted to the driver in the front of the limo and told him what address to pull up to.

When we pulled up to the spot, it was an upscale apartment complex. Interesting, I didn't know she was ballin' like this.

I downed the rest of my drink and took a shot of vodka, I was good to go. I got out of the limo and thanked the driver and tipped him generously in advance for waiting for me. I have a feeling this visit will be longer than anticipated..

Upon walking into the lobby, I was surprised by the beauty of this place.