12

We were walking around the mall hand and hand. Jordan and I have been dating for about a three months now and I've been happy I couldn't ask for anything else in the world. "Munchkin." Jordan said while looking a certain direction. I looked at a what he was looking at. so saw a pet store. We went into the store and his face was press against the window "What are you looking at?" I looked and we saw this black little fuzz ball with piercing yellow eyes looking at me "Awe how cute." I said smiling at the little kitten. "Can we keep him?" Jordan asked I looked at him "Jordan it's your apartment not mine" I looked at the black cat "Excuse me miss I would like to buy this black cat." She went to the kennel and she took out the cat and put it in Jordan's arms.

 I saw a smile grow on his face and it was the happiest I've seen him. "I'm going to call you Sam and over there that's your mom isn't she pretty." He said as if he was talking to a baby. I went and I petted Sam and he meowed a small meow I felt my heart flutter it was so cute. "So we are taking him home." The lady grabbed him took him to the back and put him in a pet carrier and came back and handed it to jordan. I went us to the counter "That will be Ninety dollars." I pulled out my card and Right when I was about to give it to the lady Jordan stopped me "What do you think you're doing?" I sighed "Jordan Your birthday is in what Twenty-Four hours. This is my birthday present from me to you babe." I said while handing the lady my card. I smiled while looking at Jordan he was giving me a glare. "You'll thank me later babe." I kissed his cheek.

.

.

.
When we drove up to the apartment I saw It was about eight. I got out of the car and I turned around and Jordan was there with Sam "I have to go edit a video Jordan I'll see you later." I smiled and kissed his cheek. I felt him grab my wrist and pull me into a kiss. He pulled away "Thanks for getting me Sam." He said "No problem I mean I see how much you loved him just by the way you look at him." I smiled "Well not as much as I love you." he kissed my nose "Your so corny I swear Jordan." I smiled 

 I walked into the apartment I heard Tyler talking to someone "Ty I'm ho-" I stopped in my words "What is he doing here?" I said harshly looking at the guy standing in front of me. "Well Riley um Brayden was here to apologize." Tyler said while looking a bit scared "Well I accept your apology now get out." I said rolling my eyes going into my room "Riley." Brayden said in a soft spoken "Brayden I have nothing to say nor want to." I said not looking at him "Let me just." I walked past him "Tyler I'm staying at Jordan's tonight I'll see you in the morning for the shoot." I grabbed my bag of clothes and I left. I knocked on the door "Hey darlin." he kissed the top of my head He let me in and I sighed "Whats wrong Baby girl?" He asked "Braydens here.." I said while making my way to the bedroom and I plopped myself face first into the bed "And that's a bad thing?" He asked.

I turned over and I sighed "Yes very. I don't want anything to do with him or the other two." I thought about Ryan and my heart started to hurt "Well what did he say." Jordan asked while petting Sam "He wanted to talk about what happened Three months ago." I rolled my eyes "Well maybe he wants  closure?" He said soft spoken. "Yeah the last time he wanted to talk he ended up kissing me at the airport Jordan you know that." I said as I sat up and running my hands through my hair "hey just don't stress about it okay?" He kissed the side of my head. I went to put my glasses on I saw Jordan was looking at me '"What?" I asked "I love you." He said I felt my heart pound He just said the L word He actually said it. "I love you too." I smiled and looked up and pecked his lips.

(...)

Through the night Jordan and I just stayed and cuddled and he would just place kisses on my face. I can tell I made him happy. I just cuddled into him and buried my face into his neck and was taking in the moment. I just couldn't stop smiling. Then I heard the smallest little meow and I looked down at the foot of the bed and I saw Sam. I sat up and I grabbed him and put him in the middle of us. Then Jordan broke our silence "We are like a little family I have my little son and the most beautiful Girlfriend in the world." He kissed my head "And I am the most luckiest girl in the world because I have the best guy in the world right here." I peck his lips.

Braydens POV 
I went back to the hotel "Any luck?" Ryan asked "No she's with her boyfriend and she refuses to talk to me." I said "Boyfriend?" Ryan asked I nodded "The boy next door has her head over heels in love. So Tyler says." I looked at Ryan and he looked crushed "Bud I' giving you a bro to bro talk and Ryan There was no way you are getting her back bud She's been with this guy Three going on four months together. Ryan If you care for her that much Just let her go." Ryan looked up at me "Thats the problem I care for her she was my best friend the she doesn't talk to me for three months is bull shit because I there is not one minute or second that she doesn't pass through my mind and thinking how I wish I never Ever agreed make that bet with you and Mitch.." 

--------------------------------

HELLO FAM IM BACK AGAIN AND I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER I MISSED WRITING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS SHORT CHAPTER (SOZ BTW) BUT NOW I CAN WRITE AND COMPREHEND THINGS NOW!!!

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @_Chillability 

DON'T FOR GET TO VOTE AND COMMENT 

EVEN THOUGH SOME OF YOU ARE LURKERS DON'T WANT TO SAY ANYTHING I STILL LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART <3

ILY FAM 

HAVE A GREAT DAY/EVENING/AFTERNOON//NIGHT