[2] The One That Forgot

Niall

After the interview was over, we got in our car and the driver took us back to the hotel we were currently staying in. The car ride was unsurprisingly quiet, Louis and Harry made small talk and the others just closed their eyes and rested.

We were going to go back to London tomorrow, and I was pretty pumped about it. When we got to the hotel, there were paparazzi and fans surrounding the car from every angles. A few of the bodyguards did their job and made a path for us to get inside. Everyday was the same thing, I guess. Fans are amazing, but they can really overdo it sometimes.

When we got in the elevator, no one talked much. Everyone was exhausted from the long day we had. Liam pressed the buttons on the lift and in a few moments, we got to our floor, which was the top floor.

We made our way to our room and shut the door although and the screaming fans were still slightly audible. After awhile, the bodyguards got them to either be quiet or go home. Of course, it seemed a bit harsh, but sometimes we just want some peace and quiet. At the end of the day, we really are just a couple of ordinary boys.

I hopped onto the couch and fell asleep. By the time I woke up, it was 6.30 p.m.. I went to my room and decided that I should take a shower. I started humming this rhyme I learned in kindergarten back when I was younger. I always sang it with my best friend, Alex. Well, she used to be my best friend.

I couldn't recall how she sounded or looked, but the one thing I could never forget was her smile. She had the most gorgeous smile I had ever seen and I have not found anything more lovely than to see it everyday. I never got to tell her that, but I really wish I did. Maybe I could've told her about all those boys who liked her. She was always too oblivious to see it.

After I got out, I threw on a white V-Neck, jeans and a pair of black sneakers.

I stepped outside and found the boys chilling at the couch. They were trying to come up with a name for a new song.

All of a sudden, she popped into my head.

I missed her. She probably doesn't even remember me.

My thoughts were interrupted by Oliver. Oliver was technically our second dad. 

"Boys! Dinner!" he announced with Nandos arms. Oh yeah, baby.

.

After dinner, we gathered in the living room and turned off the lights. 

We watched a horror movie and shared popcorn that Oliver found in the cupboards. Louis was holding onto the popcorn so he sat in the middle, we were all taking popcorn from him, unfortunately, the ones sitting furthest away from Louis didn't get much popcorn. Liam got up to get some bowls so two can share one bowl.

The girl in the movie peeked out the door and saw nothing, so she stepped back into the room, a dead body was hanging upside down right behind her, the girl screamed which caused all of us to jump, except for Louis, he screamed and the popcorn flew out into the air and landed on all of us.

Liam then came back with the bowls. 

"I found them!" he grumbled as he saw that they were not needed because the popcorn was everywhere by then. He sadly crawled back into the kitchen to put them back.

We decided that we were too lazy to clean up the popcorn so we ended up picking popcorn off each other and eating it that way.

When the movie ended, we realized that it was already eleven, so we said our goodnight's and went to our own bedrooms. I changed into my soft and comfortable sweatpants and went to bed immediately. I didn't want to feel like crap during the flight tomorrow.

Alexandra

I heard from Kasey that One Direction will be flying back to London tomorrow. She told me all the unnecessary things like their arrival time, their plane number, which gate they were coming out from. Sometimes I get a bit worried about her.

.

The next morning, I realized that it had rained while I was asleep. I got up and went down to get some water. Dana was sitting in front of the telly watching One Direction again. I tried to ignore her singing, wiggling and dancing and just went back up to my room.

Thank god Kasey agreed to take care of Dana during the concert. She said that she'll probably find someone to personally escort her around.

I stared at the window where Niall and I used to meet each other. We were only few steps away and we used to talk about how our parents didn't let us buy gum and glitter pens then give each other advice on how to convince them, but none of it will never happen again. It wasn't worth remembering.

I reached over to grab my phone and went through my old texts.

From : Niall

Hey Alex! I wish you were here, I'm crazy nervous. I could really use your comfort right now. Wish me luck! (:

This text was from a few hours before the X-Factor audition. I smiled at it as tears started welling up my eyes. I fell onto my bed and cried into my pillow.

I wish you never left.

When the crying stopped, I lazily walked to the bathroom to wash the tears off my face and then went outside and walked a few blocks down the came back up and then back down again. I could smell the fresh smell of grass after the rain as the wind blew my hair up into a mess.

After relaxing by the bench in front of my house for a few minutes, I went back inside to take a bath. I threw on some clean clothes and turned on my laptop. Skype, being as irritating as usual, popped up. I haven't bothered to go on Skype for a long time, so I decided to check if anyone was online.

Niall popped up, indicating that he was online. I wasn't surprised, his status would always say that he's online, but he never replied so I assumed that Skype just does that all the time. We made the accounts together a month before he left Ireland. We Skyped for the first few weeks, but then he stopped replying.

I was about to go offline, but then I saw something pop up on my screen.

Niall : Alex?

.

Hey guys, its me again! I hope you like where this is going, please comment what you think about it and also say what you want to happen next? Please vote!!

- Destiny