[7] How Could You?

Niall

The lads and I were are all chatting with the stage director, making some last minute arrangements. After we were done, the guys wanted to go get some food at the vending machine when I realized I left my phone in the changing room.

As I made my way there, I thought of Nicole. She's probably waiting for me there. Nicole was just another pretty girl I met, all she wants to do is hook up with me, but we haven't really done it yet. The fans don't know about her and I don't plan on letting them know anytime soon.

I opened the door and the lights weren't turned on, but I could see a figure sleeping on the sofa. Nicole.

I quietly made my way over to her with a smirk on my face. I hovered over her and leaned in and started kissing her neck. After a while I started grazing my teeth over her skin and I felt her starting to stir.

Alexandra

As I opened my eyes, I could feel something or someone above me. My eyes widened as I shoved and threw my fist in the stranger's direction which fortunately caught him/her in the eye.

I heard the person to happen to be a he grunt, "Nicole, it's me!"

He bolted and I made my way towards the door. The lights were switched on before I got there and turned around to look at whoever that guy was.

"Niall?"

My heart was racing.

"Oh my-, I'm so sorry! I thought you were someone else!" his eyes lowered to my neck. "Shit."

I looked around for a mirror and when I found it, I was in shock. My hair was a mess and there was a mark on my neck...

"What is this?!" I yelled at him.

"Look, I can explain!" he started walking towards me as I took steps back.

"What will Kasey say..." I said to myself.

"Wait," he stopped as my back touched the wall. Cliche. "You know Kasey?"

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Yeah, she's my best friend."

"So you're Alexio?" I face palmed.

"It's just Alex. Nice to meet you." I crossed my arms in front of my chest. Nice to meet you? Not really. I've met you before and I did not want to meet you today. Play it cool, Alex.

"Well, nice to meet you too. I'm Niall, but I'm guessing you already knew that." he smirked cockily.

"Great, you've become the same as everyone else." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

The door opened just as Niall wanted to ask something. And I instantly felt like punching myself for not realizing what kind of position we were in.

Three boys walked in followed by a girl in the back, Kasey. All four heads whipped in our direction and some looked at us with smirks on their face others with confusion. Kasey looked somewhat...angry?

Niall's face went red. "Uhh, why you guys are back early?"

"The food wasn't ready for us yet, so we decided to come back here. Clearly, we interrupted something, didn't we?" a cute boy with brown hair said.

"It's not what it looks like," Niall said. I rolled my eyes.

"I know what it looks like, but the image is really misleading. I was told to come into this room and I did. I fell asleep on the sofa and when I woke up, this boy startled me. There was a bit of misunderstanding between us and that's how he got the black eye."