[13] A Whole Different Brandon

I think I'll post one chapter every week. Also, if you see that a certain chapter isn't there and a few numbers are skipped, that means it has been unpublished and I'm currently editing it.

Thank you for reading, please enjoy!

Alexandra

"So this is why you told me to wear whatever I wanted to wear?" I said gesturing to the dress I had on, the dress which Brandon just bought for me.

"Not exactly, but you do look lovely in it," Brandon smiled.

After Brandon and I left McDonalds, we stopped at a huge building that appeared to be a clothing store. It was a place for high class people who attend fancy dinner parties every other day, in other words, people who aren't like me.

The building also had some French name that I couldn't pronounce and I was sure that I couldn't afford anything in there, but I adored everything that caught my eye. I had to hide my excitement so that Brandon wouldn't realize I was in love with everything I tried on.

In the end, I decided on a beautiful blue long sleeved dress that showed my shoulders. It was fairly simple, but still eye catching. It ended right above my knees and it was absolutely lovely.

"You really didn't have to though. I feel bad because there's nothing I can do for you."

"You could always let me take that dress off you," he turned to smirk at me.

"Pervert," I said, glaring. His laughter sounded over the slow music coming from the radio.

"You don't have to feel bad, really. I'm happy enough that you're here with me," he smiled genuinely.

So far, he has really shown me a completely different person from that night.

To trust or not to trust?

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll know when we get there."

"Stop saying that," I rolled my eyes.

.

"We're at the mall? Finally!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"It's my first time here as well," Brandon said with his hands in his pockets.

"Really? This place really is pretty."

I admired the lovely flowers that decorated the entrance to the mall. I haven't been to a mall in ages and I was more excited than I should be.

Brandon's arm snaked around my waist.

"Did I mention that they have a dog cafe here?"

(A/N this is my idea of a dog cafe, I've never actually been to one.)

My eyes widened as I almost squeaked.

"I'm on the way, my little puppers!" I cried, running into the mall, leaving Brandon behind.

Brandon finally caught up to me as we approached the cafe. I had to stop at the directory board before I found the place, but I found it nevertheless.