Chapter 20 : Not a very nice surprise

Before I tell you guys everything, I'll tell you some things that happened.

1. ( I forgot Alex's hair color, so if you remember, tell me in the comments ) When I was young, my hair was blonde. But it got darker. It's turning brown, the hair color I always loved. So I just simply dyed my hair brown while it was still dirty blonde.

2. The children are really sweet. I'm getting along with them very well.

3. I can't stop thinking about Ni- shit. POTATOES......umm sorry. I need to get potatoes. At London. I MEAN AT THE SUPERMARKET!! Sorry.....

4. I stopped wearing make up since yesterday since I have no one to impress....anymore. Plus Jonah said I look better without it.

5. I measured my height and I've grown taller these few days.

6. I stopped feeling insecure. ( I forgot her eyes color, comment if you know ) I always thought that green eyes were ugly. So I got contacts since I was 12. I've stopped wearing them and just accepted the fact that my eyes were green.

7. I haven't really eaten much lately. I've lost my appetite since I left London, or to be specific, since I left Niall....

8. I lost weight. A lot of weight.

I woke up at 10 in the morning and checked on the kids. They were still sound asleep. I tiptoed out of Jamie's room and closed the door behind me. I went back into my room and flopped onto the bed.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed. I was hoping it'd be Niall. But I got a new phone yesterday. My old was pretty lame. But I still kept my old phone. I locked it up somewhere and made Jonah hide the key somewhere in the house.

Hello Alex,I hope you slept well. How are the kids doing? I hope they aren't causing any trouble. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that my nephew will be coming to help you out. He is a nice boy. He'll be sharing a room with you if you don't mind. He will be there tomorrow. If he's bothering you, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Mrs Watson.

After a little while, I replied to her.

Good morning Mrs Watson! The kids are doing just fine. And of course they aren't causing any trouble. They are such sweethearts. I'm sure your nephew and I will get along just fine. Thank you :)

I really hope her nephew wasn't a jerk.

I got up and changed into a white tank top with a pair of blue denim shorts. I walked down the stairs and started to prepare breakfast. I made pancakes for them.

Soon, one by one they kids came down. Jonah, Jodie followed by Jamie. I smiled as Jamie held her stuffed toy dog while rubbing her eyes.

" Something smews good " she said sniffing the air.

I smiled. " I made breakfast " I said. Their eyes widened as they ran over to table and smiled at the food.

They must love food. Just like Niall.... No no no no no, I can't think about him. He will not ruin my new life. With new people. With nice people, like these three angels in front of me. I shook it out of my head.

" So, " I said and at down on one of the stools as they gobbled up their food. " Do you guys have any idols? " I asked. Jamie looked up at me and smiled while nodding.

" We like one diwection " my eyes widened. But I resumed my casual expression and smiled.

" Cool! I haven't heard of them though " I lied. Their eyes widened.