❃Chapter 3❃

Jack was very shocked to hear this "Huh?! WHAAAATTT??!!!! I JUST THOUGHT I WAS JUST GOING TO LIVE HERE NOT WORK AS A DAMM WAITER!!! KUSO!!" He yelled. "We do need the extra help besides Chisato is going to yeah Takina to make the desserts and beverages. And with Mizuki and Senpai taking payments.  We need to greet the customer, take them to their seats, take their orders and give it to them." Alexia said to him to make things more clearly "Mr. Mika! Please tell me that she's crazy?!" Jack asks Mika in desperation and begging it wasn't true. That feeling turned upsidedown for him as Milka sighed and looks at him "Gomen Jack, but Alexia is right. We do need help to run this cafe. If you don't like then that's a shame but there's nothing you can do to change the director's mind of the Lycoris." He said sharply and stern making Jack sighed. "Fine! I'll work here..." He grumbled to them crossing his arms and Alexia smiles"Great! Come on let's go get you in uniform " Alexia leaves with Jack following her to the locker rooms with Mika behind Jack not thrusting him alone with her. Jack in his inner thought was slightly excited to be alone with a pretty girl like Alexia but that thought got shut down as he felt the presence of an observant Mika behind him. They all went to the storage room so they can look at the Male uniforms only Mika was the only male so it was hard to get other uniforms since this is a Lycoris café. Alexia was up in a latter and found the box "Found it Sensei!" She smiled and Mika goes to help her as Alexia gets down and he takes Jack to a separate locker room "Here's our locker room and here's your uniform. You do understand that this the for the best to stay away from the girls right?.." he asked his tone sounding like the LillyBell's director making Jak nod quickly getting his uniform and starts to change clothing.

(That's just how his uniform looks

(That's just how his uniform looks. Not his actual look)

-Later On-

Jack gets out wearing his new kimono it actually didn't look bad for him as he looks at the staff he noticed the older woman there and she looked beautiful he blushed "Who is she?" He asked Alexia who then looks at Mizuki "That's Mizuki she was previously in DA. She was in the Intelligence Division. But she decided to leave she didn't like it anymore..." Alexia said to him as she looked at him making her blushed "Yeah using young girls to become a bunch of hitmans...Chikushou so now I'm here and also you're out of my league kid.." Mizuki said to him straight shutting him down that made Jack feel defeated but then turned to look at Alexia who was blushing and god she looked so cute! He blushed more then smirked "Why the blush?~" He asked her making Alexia snapped out "Nothing! It just fits you! And why are you blushing?!" She asked blushing more and takes him to one of the tables telling him about Chisato and the new addition Takina and about how to serve training him before the girls get back so they can all work. Jack didn't tell her why he was blushing but he wondered who was Chisato and Takina and if they were also cute.

Since Chisato and Takina were still doing their job, Alexia and Jake was were busy taking care of a few customers the day was slow and the customers were actually kind fond of Jack he did messed up a few times but some of the ladies found him adorable and cute. Alexia giggled since he wasn't used to this kind of attention he felt embarrassed as a LillyBell he never have through these kind of situations so he didn't know how to feel but definitely felt embarrassed. Jack was taking notes as he watches Alexia taking care of every single customer how polite and patient she was. She was a pro at this as a Lycoris she didn't mind doing this but as a girl she was admirable by others. Jack went to the counter to take a break and kept staring at Alexia for a while the Mika looks at him "What are you staring at?" He asked making Jack jumped his heart beating faster his face flushed in an instant "J-J-Just how she's working that's all! I wasn't looking at her a-... assets." He said he couldn't say the word butt because his ears were bright red. "Hhmm...You better not young man. So far you're doing good just clean up the tables please and after you're done you can order anything you want from here." He said making Jack smile a little "Arigato sir." He went to clean up the leftover tables and once he was done he was looking at the menu deciding on what to order he never had sweets before so this was rather tough. Alexia bowed to the last customer of the day and goes to him peaking over his shoulder "What are you ordering?" She asked. Jack again jumped and screamed this time and turns around to look at her "Nani-kore?! Why are you people scaring me for?!" He yells at her. Alexia tilts her head "Hhmm? I didn't mean to scare you. I was just wondering what you were going to order that's all." She said taking a seat next to him.

'I didn't even hear her she's like a ghost! These people are going to be the death of me!!! I want to go back to HQ!!!' Jack thought to himself it was just day 1 for him and he couldn't bare with it anymore. Jack then calms down a little "What do you recommend? I don't eat sweets" he said "Oh try these dangos or this small Bundt cake with tea." Alexia went on and on and Jack smiles to himself 'Why is she so passionate and so cute at the same time?' he then order some dango and tea as Alexia did the same and ate and talk. Once Chisato and Takina came they were surprised to see a boy here. "Chottomatte! Why is a boy wearing a uniform Mika-Senei?!" Chisato asks "This is Jack he's a LillyBell and was transferred here for training for misconduct and rebellion orders form his leader squad. Almost like you Takina." Alexia said smiling "A LillyBell?! No way!" Both Takina an Chisato said and Chisato and Jack went on a rumble and Takina held on to Chisato and Alexia held on to Jack. Mizuki sighed "I swear these kids are going to turn this place upside down Mika-Sensei." She said and Mika laughs a little "You're right Mizuki. But this will a chance for every single one to have new opportunities in life." He said to her which made her smile and nodded "Can't argue with that." She said to him. "I knew it! You girls are crazy!" Jack said as Chisato was on him holding him down the ground. "Yamete!!" Takina yells "God you two are like children!" Alexia yells as the sun went down calling it a night.