Chapter Twenty-Two: Chaos, Question?, Concert

(Morgan's POV)

While there is no good way to get woken up in the morning, I would definitely say Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan running into your room and firing Nerf guns at you at five o'clock, after a night of very little sleep, wasn't exactly ideal.

Particularly when, in an effort to avoid the fire, I rolled over...and roll off my bed and whacked my head on hardwood flooring. Definitely awake now. They started moving along to the other side, so I grabbed a pillow off of my bed, desperately trying to deflect the constant barrage of foam bullets. How they hadn't run out yet, I really didn't know. "I surrender! I surrender. I'm up. Definitely up." I shouted above them, until finally they ran off cackling.

Where do they get all this energy from?

Throwing the pillow back onto my bed, I locked the door just in case they thought about coming back, which would just be awkward for everyone involved. Digging through my suitcase, I tried to figure out what a normal person is supposed to wear to a concert, seeing as I'd never been. Everything I owned suddenly looked like the worst thing ever to have existed on the planet.

Finally I settled on a long sleeve white shirt, black leggings and a denim jacket. At least I would be warm, if not fashionable.

Heading downstairs, I heard shouting and flinched, almost automatically moving backwards before colliding with someone.

Liam laughed, "Hey stranger, ready for today?"

I smiled, "As I'll ever be. Actually never been to a concert." I forced myself to walk down the stairs as we talked. The chaos downstairs was unimaginable, making it hard to hear his reply. All the lights were on, Niall and Louis were running around still, terrorizing anyone and everyone; Zayn looked dead on his feet, while the various Aussie boys were sorta scattered among the crowd. Security was here as well, led by Paul, who were all obviously thinking they did not get paid enough to deal with something like this.

Across the room, Gracie spotted me and waved me over, so I went and stood with her.

"Good morning!" She exclaimed, smiling cheerfully.

"Your boyfriend shot me." I said by way of reply.

She winced, but laughed as well. "Sounds like Louis. What can I say? I'm a lucky girl."

"I mean, to each their own." I replied, scanning the crowd. "Is it always like this?"

"No, sometimes it's worse. This is actually pretty calm. No water guns, no silly string, Zayn isn't still in bed. We're actually doing pretty great so far." Gracie said, nodding until a dart wizzed past within inches of her face. Behind her I saw Louis turn and run the other way. She didn't even bother to turn around. "Louis?"

I nodded, "Louis."

Laughing, she nodded, "Like I said. Very very lucky."

I began nodding along, until I felt someone tap my shoulder. For the second time this morning alone, I flinched, before turning around. Instantly, I felt my face heat up. "Hi."

Calum smiled, "Hey. Good morning."

I smiled, "Good morning to you too."

He turned to Gracie, who had been watching the whole short interaction and paused. "Sorry, I know we all got introduced last night, but I'm actually crap with names. You are..?"

She smiled as well, "Gracie. Zayn's sister."

He snapped, "Right, of course. Good to meet ya."

"You as well," She replied, distracted, before looking over, "I'm sorry, I gotta go control my boyfriend before he pisses someone off. Nice to meet you!"