BONUS FOR CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: KISS AND (DON'T) TELL

DELETED SCENE: Zouis Argument or That Time Zayn Got Protective (Again)

(Zayn's POV)
"F*cking hell," Louis muttered, turning back around to me. "Two years, two years I've been with her and you still don't trust me?"

I crossed my arms, "She's my sister Louis. How would you react if it was Lottie?"

"I'd call you a pedophile, Malik." He replied, rolling his eyes. "Quit changing the topic, explain why you're pissed off at me again."

I sighed,"I don't want what's happening to Perrie and Danielle to happen to her. All the hate."

He shook his head. "I have no control over that.Your telling me you're pissed off because of something I have no control over? For f*cks sake, Zayn."

"Don't cuss me out Louis, for being concerned." I shot back, hating every minute of this. I hated picking a fight with him, cause I mean he's my best f*cking mate but I had to be honest. "I know you are too."

"Of course I am! Bloody hell, I love her you idiot!" He replied, gesturing wildly before pausing and shrinking back, running his hands through his hair, pulling at it.

Shaking my head, I approached him carefully, just sort of laying a hand on his shoulder. "Louis-"

He shrugged me off. "I'm trying my best Zayn. And you making me feel like I'm the worlds sh*ttiest boyfriend, when I already feel that way mind you, really isn't helping a whole lot, strangely enough."

"Louis-"

He moved towards the door, "Talk later?"

He shut it before I could even answer.