Chapter 7-F in the chat for Y/N yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy

Tengen's POV:

I am convinced Rengoku and Y/N went insane.

First off Y/N, when we went outside, she screamed, "IS THIS WHAT GRASS FEELS LIKE?!" then Rengoku screamed, "YES YOU LITTLE DUMBASS!". Then they both started fighting like they had AIDS or something. I have no idea how I stayed sane, especially because the "grass" was artificial green from grenades and bombs from that one time soldiers came from the 21st century and we had the huge "Centurion" fight (hope we never had to go through that again)

After 2 hours of dealing with 18 tickling fights, I decided to step up my game, "HORNY BREATHING STYLE!" I screamed, "YOU GONNA LEARN THEM OR NOT Y/N?!" Y/N was almost choking from laughter, "Tell him to stop tickling my-" "Rengoku..." I started. They both stopped immediately, probably beholden by my beauty.

"Ok, now that we're settled," I said, getting out the paper that listed the forms of the Horny Breathing Style, "Here it is."

HORNY BREATHING STYLES

FIRST FORM: I WONT HESITATE BITCH (insert ugly red monster emoji here)

SECOND FORM: ooh look at that mooshroom

THIRD FORM: HOLY SHIT IM GETTING YASSFIED L L L L

FOURTH FORM: OH MAH FUCKING GOD THEY DED

FIFTH FORM: F in the chat

SIXTH FORM: NO I DO NOT WANT TO FUCK WITH U DIE DIE DIE

SEVENTH FORM: ???

Y/N's POV:

The forms...they were beautiful. I fell in love with the breathing style at once. Except the 7th one when he just said, "Yeah there's nothing here."

What? "Does that mean I have a 7th form which is useless?" Rengoku elbowed Tengen and I heard him whisper, "Zenitsu, remember? He made up his own form for his seventh-" "Ohhhh, if a scared bitch like him can do it, anyone can."

So I had to MAKE UP MY OWN FORM?! How was this even possible?

Tengen looked worried for a second, but then hid it with an evil smirk, "Time to train <:)"

Rengoku's POV:

As I was seeing her train, I couldn't help but wish I had the horny breathing style.

Like sure, she was a really stupid dumbass who couldn't even do the splits to save her life, but after she got the hang of it, there was a part of me that was thinking, "Damn, is Y/N going to save us all from the Ender Dragon WITH just the first form?"

It wasn't impossible, I knew that. I've heard that Zenitsu defeated Rui's brother before he mastered all the other forms but one. But that was a fucking spider. This was a DRAGON, and we didn't even know where it lived.

"HORNY BREATHING STYLE, 1ST FORM, I WONT HESITATE BITCH!!!" Y/N screamed, suddenly lunging towards me. I dodged away just in time, "You know you're supposed to like- not kill your sensei." "I'M HER SENPAI!" "NO I AM!" "GUYS I ALREADY HAVE A BOO-BOO BEAR BF" "IT MEANS TEACHER DUMBASS"

At noon, Y/N (literally) collapsed. I rushed over, like my legs were controlling itself, "You good?" I asked. Y/N's eyes turned red (which only happens if they destined to be a great demon slayer) and she screamed, "NO BECAUSE IM CRAVING CHIPOTLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CRY CRY"

Tengen looked at us both, "You know we need to master the other 6- uh 5, breathing forms, AND have to somehow gain entry to the ender dragon's cave. Except we don't know where that IS, SO THAT MEANS WE HAVE TO FIGURE THAT OUT, SO CAN WE PLEASE GET GOING?!"

"You called for me?"

I turned around, to see a guy in a boar head and a green-checkered guy looking at us.