Chapter 22-BOSS BATTLE WOOOOOO

Y/N's POV:

He stared at us.

"So?" he said, "Aren't you going to like, show me your dumb weakling moves-"

"I'LL SHOW YOU WHO'S WEAK DADDY!!!" Tanjiro screamed, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Then he screamed, levitated, and went through the 5 stages in grief in 5 seconds.

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO USE YOUR BREATHING STYLE YOU DUMBASS-"

He contemplated it for a minute, and then this DUDE, was like, "Oh right."

insert face slapping gif here

"SUN BREATHING FORM-"

"Hey wait a minute," Siege interrupted.

He turned around and showed her his furry teeth, "WHAT DO YOU FUCKING WANT SIEGE-"

"If you use SUN breathing form, then why are all your techniques involve water? Shouldn't it be WATER-"

"SHUT-"

Then Muzan stabbed him, and he started bleeding, "HOLY CRAP IM DYING!" he screamed, "NO, I WANT TO BE WITH NEZUKO-CHANNNNNNNN~~~~~~"

"Uh-" I stuttered, "Don't you call someone that when you like, love someone romantically?"

"Yeah?" everybody said, confused, "So what?"

Was I- the only person who saw something seriously wrong with this?

"Dumbass," I heard Muzan mutter.

Tanjiro's POV:

Fuck it! I couldn't FUCKING GET OUT OF HIS GRASP! But- I could use my 948372592409132th form! Wait, what was it again?

"This is why you should've used me-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP NEZUKO!!" I screamed. Sure I'm bipolar, but nobody cares-

Then, Muzan's bloody sword went deeper into my throat, and I choked out my c0ndoms. (ay the author doesnt know what this means so sry if i got it wrong but i dont want to google it rn. apparently its super bad so im censoring it yay me ;D)

"Mmmm," Muzan licked his lips, C0NDOMS! Damn it! I wanted some right now! "A perfect appetizer to not one, not two, but SEVEN full humans all to myself!"

Everything started going black, and I knew shit was fucked up. I heard people calling my name, but my only focus went to the girl who was fighting with me.

"Y/N~San," I choked out, "Defeat this man for me. Give freedom to us all. Us humans."

"But-" Nezuko stuttered (and not the cute kind) "What about-"

"STFU," I heard Inosuke scream. Good for her.

Y/N looked at me for a second, then slowly nodded.

And before my descend into Hell I- I mean Heaven, I could swear I heard the words, "I'll defeat him..for Chipotle."

Y/N's POV:

Shit, now it was just me.

You know, when I was eating Chipotle, I never knew I would end up in the freaking End Lands, with sands all over my toes (yes im barefoot) fighting an emo dude (Muzah) while Siege, Inosuke, and Roblox were all sitting there kidnapped, unable to talk.

I'm not saying that them being kidnapped is a bad thing though. They were getting annoying, and I needed all the focus I could get.

Especially considering this was my first fight.