One-Shot CONTEST!!!

ALL MY INNOCENCE READERS! So, my hiatus has taken way longer than I thought with Runaways (sequel) because I have huge writer's block!!! That, and I'm actually working on a story that I'm very serious about...ANYWAY. Point is, I see all of your comments and I love them and I love how into my stories you guys are, SO to keep the magic sparkling, I've decided to hold a little contest of sorts! I mention & briefly outline so many characters in Innocence (the Lost Boys, the mermaids, even some boys' families, etc) and I would love to see YOUR ideas for them. You can even do big characters like Elle & Pan, or Felix, Daniel, etc!

SO: one-shots, any character(s), submitted by private message (you can post it yourself but idk how to see it, I think you can do #kkshootingstar or #innocence1shot, I'll search for those) OR you can title it "Innocence One-Shot: (your own title)" and I'll search for that too. Do try to keep them at least somewhat Innocence-canon though please, since it is one-shots for THIS story. Please submit them by JUNE 29 (when I get home from summer term in Uni!)

—1st place prize, I will: dedicate 2 chapters to you, follow you, post your one-shot in Innocence, add 2 of your stories & read them within a month, and include you on my profile for a month!

—2nd place prize, I will: dedicate a chapter to you, follow you, post your one-shot in Innocence, add 1 story & read it within a month, & include you in my profile for a month!

—3rd place: dedicate a chapter to you, follow you, post your one-shot in Innocence, add 1 story of yours (& try very hard to read it asap)!

—4th place: dedicate a chapter to you, follow you, and add 1 story!

—5th place: dedicate a chapter to you and follow you!

I also will post a collection of the top ...eh...5-10...all...not sure, I love you all too much to ignore anyone!! Good luck and I'm excited to see them! :)

Please, DO NOT plagiarize—I worked my a$$$$$$ on Innocence, and it's mine, so please use hashtags or a blurb or whatever but please give due credit :)

P.S. Yes, this was also written as a message to all followers, but I know those aren't always read (guilty) so it's here too because I really wanna see :D