Author's Note

Hi guys! Sorry, this isn't another chapter for Nightingale, but I wanted to announce that I published another Yandere story called Fangs of Fame. If any of you remember, way back there was a model who got his start by becoming viral from a mugshot of him. He was called the "Hot Felon". I was also inspired by a yandere story called Golden by Microwaveness on Wattpad, but the author has remained inactive. It's still a good read and pretty funny. However, I decided to take a slightly darker tone of the book. Since we all know how bad Hollywood, money, and fame can be. So here's the summary! And remember to go check it out!

Fangs of Fame

(Y/N) didn't mean to get herself caught by the police, nor did she want her mugshot to get blasted all over the internet. But with social media being as it was, (Y/N) is suddenly thrown into the spotlight when she takes the title of being known as "the Real Life Catwoman", a hot felon who stole and robbed her way through life just to feed herself and her pet cat.

With the unwanted attention, (Y/N) finds herself given a great deal of a lifetime. Given the job of an actress and stunt performer in a new up-and-coming movie, (Y/N) is noticed by various famous celebrities: the K-Pop singing sensation, Seong Min Ki, A-List model Valentino Macura, and Heartthrob actor Maverick Heller.

Surviving Hollywood is hard for (Y/N), but surviving the love of three famous celebrities will prove to be even harder -- especially if their fans are warring on which man gets the "Catwoman"'s heart.