𝟎𝟐 | 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 - 𝐃𝐌 𝐩𝐭.𝟏

Summary: Y/n's trying to make Draco jealous because he teased her. She masturbates to the thought of them having sex.

Warning; Spanking, Slapping, Degrading, Daddy kink, Teasing, masturbating,

____________________

Because of your encounter with Draco this morning, you were left with a needy cunt for the whole day. He stopped by your dorm just before breakfast and teased you. His fingers and tongue definetly were skilled but you hated him for not letting you cum.

He loved teasing you, loved to see you all flustered. He loved to see your cheeks get pink as he whispered the stuff he wanted to do to you.

And at breakfast as you sat with him and all his friends he acted like nothing happened.

You tried to get rid of the ache between your thighs, whether it was rubbing your thighs together, hoping to get some friction from it, or trying to quickly pleasure yourself in between classes. Yet nothing worked, he had such control over your own body, that You couldn't even cum without his fingers, tongue or cock inside of you.

You were done with your classes for today and you had a bit of free time before you had to get on with your homework. You walked to your favourite place in all of Hogwarts, the Black Lake. It has always managed to give you peace.

You noticed a few people not too far away, reading, doing their homework or just chatting with their friends, one of them was Draco. Of course he would be here. Next to him was Blaise, they seemed to be deep in the conversation, nonetheless you knew what would help with catching his attention.

You walked past them, but not too closely. Just the right amount, just so he could smell your significant scent and hear your voice if you decided to talk, but not so he could grab your arm and drag you to his dorm.

Your plan worked, it always did. Draco's eyes turned from Blaise and followed your every move. He watched as you moved closer to the one person you knew he hates, not exactly sure why, but he does. The chosen one, the boy who lived, one third of the Golden Trio, Harry Potter.

"Hello Harry, how are you?" You asked, and Harry looked up at you. You two got along pretty well, he seemed to like you seeing as you were a Slytherin and Draco's partner. He liked you a lot.

"Oh, hello there Y/n, i'm good, what about you?" Harry smiled at you, "Pretty good, thank you for asking. I was wondering, maybe we could hang out sometimes? You know like we used to, you, me, Ron, Hermione. Or just you and me, however you wish," you innocently smiled at him and stroked his arm, making sure Draco saw everything. The boy next to you blushed a little and a small smile crept on his face, "That would be amazing Y/n, of course!"

"Glad to hear that," you smiled and kissed his cheek, making his cheeks turn a brighter shade of pink, "See you soon, Harry," you whispered in his ear then walked away from the scene.

One last time you looked behind yourself seeing an angered Draco, standing next to his friend, his jaw was clenched and his hand was in a fist his knuckles were completely white and you were sure the palm of his hands would be a little bloody from the pressure of his nails digging in it.

⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙

After you were done with all your work, you decided to go to the Great Hall for dinner. You were pretty hungry already.

You sat at your table next to Blaise and looked at your boyfriend. He had a hasrh look on his face staring at someone at the Gryffindor table. Definetly Harry.

Adrien joined you guys and since he always has a big mouth, he decided to open it again, »Why you staring at Potter like he stoled your girlfriend Malfoy?«