𝟎𝟓 | "𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬?" - 𝐁𝐙

Summary: Blaise fucks Y/n while she's painting his nails.

Warning; cockwarming, exhibition kink,
____________________

"C'mon Draco please, can I do your makeup? Or just paint your nails, you can take it off later," you begged your brother.

"No, Y/n, maybe some other time," he rolled his eyes and went back to reading his boring old book that mother had gifted him.

He never wanted to do all that girly stuff, but since he was in a very good mood today you thought he might let you at least paint his nails.

"You're boring," you scoffed and stormed out of his dorm and to the common room. You placed the green and black nail polish on the coffee table, while you sat down on the sofa.

"Whatcha doing here alone, love?" Blaise's voice called out for you and you turned to look at him, a smile spread across your face but it quickly turned into a frown as you realised why you were down here, "My idiot brother doesn't let me do his makeup or paint his nails," you huffed and crossed your arms like a 5 year old.

Blaise chuckled and sat down beside you then put an arm around your shoulder, "Paint my nails?" He asked and a huge smile came across your face, "Really?" You look up at him in excitement.

He moved his hands towards you, "Yeah, but there's a catch," he smirked, "You'll paint my nails, while having my cock buried deep in your pretty little cunt," he added. Your cheeks became as red as tomato and you looked down.

He grabbed your chin and made you look up at him, his eyes were filled with lust, "Deal?" He whispered in your ear. Fuck, his voice is so damn hot.

"Deal," you agreed. He unzipped his trousers and pulled them down, as well as his boxers just enough for you to sit on him.

You on the other hand, moved your panties to the side and eagerly straddled him. You aligned himself with your entrance and slowly sunk down on him making the both of you groan.

You could feel him growing inside of you slowly. Going from a semi-hard cock to a very hard one.

You grabbed the dark green nail polish from the table and opened it, then started painting his nails. As you were about to paint his other nail, he thrusted in you with a fast pace for a few moments than stopped, making you whimper.

"Blaise,"

"What is it love?"

"Make me cum,"

"Paint my nails first,"

You did as he pleased and started painting two more nails.

When moving to the last two nails, he started to thrust into you again, this time faster and longer. You felt the familiar knot in your stomach and you were close, so fucking close. But he stopped.

Fucking asshole.

You looked up at him in anger, desperate to cum all over his cock, but he was unbothered and stared down at you with a huge smirk on his face, knowing he's getting to you.

And oh how he loved seeing you mad. To him, you looked even prettier when mad.

Finishing the last of his finger on his right hand, you looked up at Blaise, "Done!" You exclaimed, "Ah ah, you still have five more left," he reminded you by wiggling his fingers on the left hand, but slowly started moving his hips, to give you some kind of friction.

You sighed and started doing his other hand, when and idea came to mind. Slowly, you started to grind on him, soft moans escaping your mouth.

Blaise immediately grabbed your hips making you stop, "So fucking eager, are we?" He kissed your neck and his hands slipped under your shirt, "Keep doing your work," he ordered and you obeyed.

While painting the rest of his nails, his free hand traveled higher up your torso and under your bra, cupping your breasts with it. He took one of the nipples between his fingers and twisted it, making you groan and stop your work for a second.

He repeated the step on your other one.

He looked over your shoulder and noticed you still have one single nail left to paint so he harshly thrusted in you, a loud moan escaping your mouth, "Be fucking quiet,"

You bit on your lip trying to suppress your moans, it helped a little. But most of them still filled the common room.

You struggled painting his last nail as you felt the tight knot in your stomach. You started fucking Blaise back, wanting to release as soon as possible, but he once again grabbed your waist and kept you in place.

"Finish the last one and make sure it's perfect, then I'll consider if you'll cum or not," he ordered sternly and you nodded your head.

He kept slowing down and quickening his pace, making you so fucking annoyed but at the same time you could hardly focus on painting the last one as you were too consumed by the pleasure Blaise was giving you.

Finally finishing all of his nails you let out a sigh and leaned back so your head was resting on his shoulder, "Good girl," he grinned at you and fastened his pace. He kissed your forehead before he really started pounding.

After a few minutes of thrusting into you, he flipped you over so your back was against the sofa and your legs rested on his shoulder.

This position helped Blaise reach new places.

"Shit, Blaise— I'm" you moaned out not even able to finish your sentence, "I know, just a little longer. Okay?" He smiled and pressed his lips against yours, the kiss was sloppy due to the both of you being tired.

Finally, a few thrusts later, Blaise allowed you to cum, you and him together. Both of your juices were leaking down your thighs as he pulled out.

You two were completely out of breath. You smiled at him and closed your eyes, »I'll take you up to sleep with me soon princess, just wait a few minutes okay?«

He casted a cleaning spell on the both of you, then tried making you look presentable.

"I heard noises down here what's going on?" Draco asked as he came rushing down the stairs, "I-uh nothing, everything is perfectly fine," you tried to convince him that you — HIS SISTER and Blaise — HIS BEST FRIEND didn't just have sex.

He knows you're dating, but this is the first time seeing you right after sex.

Blaise had a huge smirk on his face and tried to contain his laughter. As soon as Draco saw his face, he knew what it meant, "BLAISE ZABINI DID YOU FUCK MY SISTER?"

"More than once, mate," he laughed,

"BLAISE!"

"OH YOU LITTLE—" Draco started to run after Blaise wanting to 'fight him', but all of you know that he wouldn't hurt his best friend, especially if it's someone you care about deeply.

And once their little game was done Draco spoke up, »If you intend to fuck my sister again, at least do it in the dorm room, not here where everyone can hear and see you, you pervs.«

He rolled his eyes and stormed back to his dorm room.

You and Blaise looked at each other and laughed, »maybe we should do it in our dorms next time, and you'll be able to scream as much as you want aswell,« he teased.

»Shut up,« you punched his shoulder and laid your head on it. »Okay love, let's get you to sleep now,« he chuckled and carried you in his arms back to his dorm room.