𝟏𝟔 | 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 - 𝐓𝐑

Summary; Tom acts tough around everyone, but in reality, he's a sub for his girlfriend.

Warning; mommy kink, degrading, spitting, slapping, oral sex

I changed this chapter to them two being a couple instead of step-siblings. I think you guys will like this more.
____________________

Y/n's boyfriend Tom Riddle was always flirting with some girls in front of her, knowing it made her mad and jealous.

He didn't care, tho, because he knows what happens when he flirts. He gets punished, only he enjoys it.

"What'd I tell you if you'd flirt with her again, hm?" Y/n raised an eyebrow at Tom, who was pinned against the wall by her.

The boy only rolled his eyes at her and looked away, making her angrier. Y/n gripped his chin and forcefully made him look at her, him covering under her gaze, "Answer me, Tommy," she hissed.

He mumbled some words that the girl couldn't really make out. Y/n lightly slapped the boy's cheek, "Speak up, pretty boy."

Tom sighed and looked at her, "I'll be punished," he now answered this time louder. She smiled at him and caressed it, "That's right, good boy."

Her hand traveled down to his crotch and she let out a fake gasp as she felt his cock grow hard against her hand. Tom blushed in embarrassment and looked away from the girl.

"How cute you're hard," she smirked and removed her hand from his crotch then connected their hands.

She dragged him from the corridors all the way to her dorm room. Once they were in, Y/n locked the door and muttered a silencing charm. She turned around and looked at Tom, "You did it on purpose didn't you?"

The boy opened his mouth to say something but no words left his lips, "Mhm, you enjoy being punished Tom?"

She was right, he did enjoy it. He loved it when she takes control of him.

Y/n slowly walked closer to him, discarding her clothes as she did so, first her cloak and then her blouse, now leaving her in only her skirt and underwear.

Tom looked at her in awe and he knew he couldn't lie anymore, "Y-yes, I do," he admitted — his eyes scanning her body lingering on her breasts that were neatly sitting in her bra.

He loves every inch of her body and he wanted to worship her. She was gorgeous.

She sat on the bed and spread her legs, "Knees. Now!" Y/n instructed her lover and he did so, crawling towards her, knowing she loves that.

Tom was now in front of her on his knees, looking up at her through his eyelashes waiting for her instructions, "What are you?" Y/n stroked his cheek and pouted.

The boy mumbled some nonsense so for thar he earned a harsh slap on his cheek, "Again what are you?" She asked this time harsher.

"A pet," he whimpered.

"And?"

"A worthless slut,"

"That's right, good boy," she sent him a toothy grin. Y/n pushed her skirt up and her panties to the side, "Go on Tommy, use your skilful tongue and make me cum."

Tom immediately went to work, pushing his tongue inside of Y/n's cunt, his finger traveled up to her clit and put pressure on it, circling it with his thumb.

She threw her head back at his movements and tugged on his hair, "Good? Am I doing good mommy?" He mumbled against her cunt.

His tongue moved up and down her slit, wanting to make his girlfriend feel amazing. He pushed his tongue deeper inside of her, earning a moan from her mouth.