𝟎𝟕 | 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 𝐇𝐏

Summary; Harry eats out Y/n in the morning

Warning; fingering, oral sex
____________________

You have just awoken from your sleep. Last night was... filled with extracurricular activities, if you may say so. Harry had punished you for something you have done months ago and came up with an excuse, "I hadn't had time to punish you properly."

But the both of you know it was really just an excuse to have sex. One horny man he is.

You looked to your other side and saw Harry sleeping there peacefully. His hair was messy and his lips slightly parted, quiet snores leaving his mouth.

He had an arm wrapped around your waist. He always does this whether it be after sex or no sex, every night he wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him. He liked the skin on skin contact, it soothed him.

Carefully not to wake him, you removed his arm from your waist and slipped out of your bedroom. All you had on you was a pair of panties and Harry's T-shirt.

Harry usually cooks in the mornings but he just looked so peaceful and you hadn't had the heart to wake him.

And you weren't really the best cook, but you knew how to make a few things.

But Harry always made bomb breakfasts.

In the kitchen, you opened some cabinets and pulled some pans out  then placed them on the stove.

You cracked open some eggs with one hand and let that cook and after they were done you put on some bacon to become nice and crispy.

After the food was done you placed it on two plates, one for yourself and one for you partner. Right after that you began washing dishes.

"Good morning sweetheart," Harry smiled and hugged you from behind, "Morning love," you leaned your head back on his shoulder.

Harry stroked your sides, feeling his finger tips touch you sent shivers down your body. You closed your eyes and enjoyed his touch.

He kissed your forehead and his hand traveled down your back to your ass and lightly smacked it making you giggle and playfully roll your eyes.

The hand then traveled to your front and under the T-shirt, groping your breasts, pinching your nipples.

He left wet kisses down to your collarbone and sucked there leaving a purple-blue mark.

His other hand then moved more down, stopping right over your damp knickers. He chuckled. Slowly, he rubbed circles over them making you moan quietly.

"Say if you want me to stop okay?" He kissed your earlobe and you nodded. You never said your safe word with him but loved it how he reminded you of it every time before he'd do something.

He increased his movements, rubbing faster on the clit and as you were about to reach your high, he stopped.

"Harry,"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Please,"

"You do deserve a reward for listening to me yesterday don't you?"

"Yes,"

He moved your panties aside and without warning pushed a finger in your wet cunt, making you moan at the pleasure. He pumped it in and out of you slowly at first and then faster.

Suddenly he had pushed two more fingers in you and pumped them faster. You wrapped your arms around his neck and tugged on the black hair.

His fingers kept working the magic.

"Harry— i'm gonna,"

"Cum darling, be a good girl and cum,"

As the words left his mouth you released all over his fingers, your juices coating them.

He pulled his fingers out of you and forced them in your mouth. You sucked on each and every one of it and flickered your tongue around them, knowing he loves it.

It reminds him of your tongue on his cock and it always makes him unbelievably hard.

You pulled away from him and turned around then kissed him passionately, your lips moved in sync. His pretty pink lips moulded with yours perfectly.

He tapped the back of your thigh, signalling for you to wrap your legs around his waist. And you did so.

Your legs were wrapped around his waist and he supported you with his hands. He moved forward and seated you on the counter top.

"I'm really hungry right now," Harry whispered and kissed down your neck, "Yeah?"

"Mhm,"

"Well you have your breakfast right next to the stove,"

"I'd rather have dessert first," he smirked and removed your T-shirt. His hands groped your boobs again and played with them.

He left kisses all the way from your jaw to you aching clit. His tongue licked up your slit and sucked on your clit.

"Such a good girl for me,"

You moaned Harry's name as he ate you out.

His tongue worked wonders and you tugged on his hair for support. His chin was covered in your juices as he looked up at you and smirked.

He pushed two fingers in you and pumped them while his mouth licked and sucked on your clit.

"Harry I'm gonna cum," you cried out as your legs started to close around his head. Your thighs warming his ears.

He pumped his fingers faster and gently bit your clit. That was enough for you to make you cum.

You released in his mouth, your juices dripping down his chin that he licked away.

He came back up and kissed your lips passionately, "You taste so good sweetheart," he smiled in the kiss.

"I love you,"

"I love you too princess,"