𝟎𝟒 | 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐭 - 𝐓𝐑

Summary; Tom punishes Y/n for acting like a brat in class

Warning; degrading, student-teacher relationship, spanking, fingering,
____________________

You were sitting in another boring DADA class, waiting for it to pass. Although, it wasn't entirely boring, every single class you'd stare at your teacher — Tom Riddle, not to mention you two have been seeing each other for quite some time now.

Of course, you kept it hidden. Student-teacher relationships were forbidden, but you couldn't help yourself. It was like he kept pulling you to him, he was truly irresistable.

You admired the way his big, veiny hands pushed his black curls back, and the way his jaw clenched whenever he talked. You were too caught up in your own world, that you couldn't even hear him calling you.

"Y/l/n, stop daydreaming in my class," he ordered and slammed a thick book on your desk, startling you. "Sorry, sir," you rolled your eyes at him and crossed your arms and slouched down on your chair. Riddle huffed and sat back down at his desk.

"Fix that fucking attitude of yours," you heard his voice in your head — Legimallacy.
"No," you spoke back to him, earning yourself a death glare from him.
"Stay after class, slut," he ordered, and you nodded.

Class has been dismissed not even 10 minutes after your conversation. You slowly packed your things back in your book bag, waiting for other students to leave.

Tom was still sitting at his desk, a book in his hands. You walked up to him and stood in-front of it, your hands connected with each other behind your back.

Tom looked up from his book and placed it on the desk before him, "Bend over," he ordered.

"I'm not gonna bend ov—" you started but he cut you off as he stood up and towered over yourself, "I said. Bend. Over. " He said sharply, you obeyed this time.

You bent over his large desk and he walked to your side, standing behind you. He pressed his front to your back and you could feel his erection against your ass, making you let out a low moan.

He chuckled behind you and lifted your skirt up - so it was sitting on your waist - and sent a smack to your ass.

You whimpered as the hard smack hit you again, "You enjoy this don't you, pretty girl?" He whispered in your ear which sent shivers down your spine.

"Y-yes," you answered him and he smacked your ass one last time before grabbing a fistful of your hair and brought you up, "You're gonna be a good girl for me and keep quiet while I fuck you in this classroom, aren't you?"

"Yes sir," you moaned as he pushed your panties aside and slid a finger in you. You bent down again, so he could have more access to your wet cunt. His fingers worked wonders on you and you gripped the edge of the desk - your knuckles turning white - to suppress moans that were about to escape.

His fingers moved so skilfully inside of you, you loved how they felt everytime he'd finger you. But you loved his tongue even more.

You arched your back in pleasure and a loud moan left your mouth - but you quickly covered your mouth with your hand.

You let out a whimper as Tom's fingers left your aching cunt, "I told you to be quiet didn't I?" He growled and flipped you over so your back was against the desk.

He unbuckled his belt and pulled his trousers down, along with his boxers. He teased your entrance with the tip of his cock making you even more desperate to be filled with his thick cock.

"Tommy, please," you begged. He softly slapped your face and grabbed your jaw with his hand, "I told you not to call me that anymore fucking desperate slut," he whisper shouted.

He looked so fucking hot while mad.

Well he's always hot.

Without any warning he slid himself in. Tom started poun ding your pussy hard. He brought a hand to your clit and rubbed it at the same pace. The feeling of his fingers and cock on your pussy at the same time felt so wonderful.

He always brought you to an orgasm in just a few minutes.

He loved seeing you fall apart beneath him, it was the hottest thing he could ever witness. His eyes scanned your body, a smirk lingering on is face the whole time.

"You look perfect like this," he praised you and hit your G-spot bringing you closer to your orgasm, "Fuck, right there," you moaned and he hit it again and again and again.

You were on the verge of cumming and surprisingly he let you, "Cum.Now," he ordered as he felt your walls clench around him.

You came. Hard. Your juices coating his cock and your thighs. A few hard thrusts later he came himself, burying his dick as deep as he could.

He threw his head back and his mouth was parted a little.

He pulled out and cleaned you, then himself and helped you down the desk then casting a cleaning charm on the desk.

"That was amazing," you panted, still coming down from your orgasm.

"Yeah it was.«