𝟎𝟑 | 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 - 𝐃𝐌 𝐩𝐭.𝟑

Summary; Draco punishes Y/n for touching herself.

Warning; Bondage, Knife play, Blood, Slapping, Teasing, Spanking, Degrading, skin sucking, fingering, oral sex,
____________________

"I don't remember allowing you to touch yourself," youe heard Draco's voice. You quickly removed your hand from your pussy and looked at him.

He had a mischevious smirk on his face, one that you knew all to well.

He locked the door and muttered a spell so you two wouldn't be heard. Draco walked over to you and pulled you over his lap, his hand struck your ass leaving a red print, "Do you know why you're being punished, slut?" He asked, "Yes, I'm sorry," you cried out.

A dark chuckle escaped his mouth and his hand found your ass again, this time slapping it harder, "You know better than to tease me, little one," he smirked and spanked your ass again.

"Now, I want you to count, yeah?" He ordered and struck your cheek, "Count!"

"One,"

"That's for teasing me,"

Slap,

"Two,"

"That's for flirting with Potter,"

Slap,

"Three,"

"That's for ignoring me,"

Slap,

"Four,"

"And that's for touching yourself without my permission."

He flipped you over so you were straddling his lap and facing him, his mouth attacked your neck and left marks all over it. He sucked on your sweet spot just below your ear, earning a loud moan to escape your mouth.

Draco pulled you off his lap, and pushed you back into the mattress. Immediately, he pulled down your skirt, along with your panties, he then reached for your back — you arching him, helping his unclasp your bra.

"Fucking perfect," he muttered under his breath and buried his face between your breasts. Sucking on one of them while he rolled your sensitive nipples between his two fingers. Then repeating the steps on your other one.

You grabbed his hair, pulling at his blonde locks making Draco groan in your skin, which sent shivers down your body.

He trailed open mouth kisses down your stomach to your cunt "What do you think, should I let you cum?" He hummed and pushed a finger in you making you squirm and nod your head.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" He smirked and rubbed your clit with his thumb while sucking on your tits, "F-fuck, yes please," you begged him.

"But you've been a bad girl," he fake pouted and pushed another finger in you, causing you to buck your hips upwards, "Look at you, so desperate. My little slut,"

"I'll be good, please," you begged again, yet he didn't seem to be pleased with your pleas, "No, bad girls don't get to cum," he pulled his finger out of you making you frown and groan at the loss of contact.

He pulled you back up so your back was against the headboard, then muttered a spell that you couldn't quite hear but as soon as the words left his mouth, your hands were tied against the poles of the bed.

He unzipped his zipper and pulled his trousers and his boxers down, his cock sprung out and touched the bottom of his stomach. Pre-cum leaking off his sensitive, pink tip.

He walked over to your bondaged self and grabbed his dick then brought it closer to your mouth, but only just. He wanted to see what you would do, he wanted to know if you still were the greedy little slut. You leaned closer, wanting to wrap your lips around his cock and suck him off until he comes in your mouth.

"Do you want Daddy's cock in your mouth?" He teased making you pout and whine, "Such a needy whore," he chuckled and forced your mouth open with his thumb, allowing him to spit in your mouth. You didn't swallow yet, you kept his spit in, you knew he loved that.

He moved closer to your mouth and put his dick in. Immediately, you wrapped your lips around his thick cock and rolled your tongue over his tip, focussing on it.

Draco groaned and pushed his dick deeper in you. You bopped your head up and down as he thrusted in your mouth, occasionally making you gag, "Fuck, just like that. I love your pretty mouth around my cock," he praised.

A pool formed in between your legs, which obviously didn't go unnoticed by Draco, "You're making a mess on my sheets," he teased and smirked. With one last deep thrust he came in your mouth without any warning, "Swallow," he ordered.

Draco pulled out and brushed his thumb against your lower lip then kissed you passionately.

"Do you think I should let you cum now?" He asked again, eagerly you nodded, "Hmm, I don't think I will. You didn't earn it yet," he chuckled and grabbed a knife from his night stand.

He pushed the blade against your neck, goosebumps forming on your skin. You moaned as he dragged it down your skin and made a small cut just above your V-line.

"You like that, don't you slut," he smirked and you shakes your head, embarrassed that it indeed brings you pleasure, "No? Are you sure?" He asked again and made another cut.

"Fuck, yes I like it," you groaned as he made one last cut then put the knife aside. He kissed your mark and sucked on it, tasting the metallic taste of the blood.

"Shit," the both of you said at the same time. "You've been a good girl for me now, I think I should let you cum," he looked up at you.

"Please," you pleaded. He buried his head between your thighs, his hands holding your hips down as he gently sucked on your clit.

His tongue circled your clit as his fingers entered you again. He pumped them in and out of you, making you squirm under his touch.

"Please can I cum daddy?" You asked grabbing his hair, "Cum," he ordered. And you did, you came all over his fingers and in his mouth, your thighs were glistening with your arousal on them.

Draco gave one last pinch to your clit before moving up and pressing your lips together, they moved in sync and you could taste your own juices on his tongue.

He moved his tip up and down your slit, teasing you before finally pushing his cock inside of you. He didn't let you adjust to his size, instead he pounded into you. Hard.

"My little cockslut," he grunted and hid his head in the crook of your neck, leaving pepper kisses all over your shoulder.

You dug your nails in his back, feeling liquid drip down. You were sure it was blood, after all you did press hard.

He kept pounding in you, feeling that familiar knot form in your stomach you clenched your walls around him, bringing him closer to his own climax.

"Shit Y/n, your cunt feels so good," he praised and connected your lips again, but not for long, your moans and groans forbid it.

After a few hard thrusts he came inside you, filling you up and soon after so did you. He kept pounding into you, wanting to make both of your highs longer.

Finally he pulled out, a smirk forming on his face as he saw your own cum mix with his. He pushed a finger in you, pushing the cum deep inside of you then brought it up to his mouth sucking on them, "You taste so fucking good darling," he grinned and laid next to you.

You kissed him one last time before the both of you went to sleep.