2: A Warm Welcome

You were still looking for somewhere to stay. Of course you could possibly stay in some building, but as you learned earlier... these Mafia people are NOT to be trusted.

You were at the docks, where several sailor mafia were just walking around. But you couldn't help but notice a Mafia sitting on the ledge. It's like he's thinking contemplating life, or whatever. You had this sudden urge to kick him off, you didn't know why. He didn't do anything to you, so why should you?

...

Oh peck it. Nobody's here to watch, right? You walked up to him. You wondered if he had a family. Ok, maybe you shouldn't do it. Or should you? Everyone here is a guy, how are they supposed to reproduce anyway? You shook those thoughts away. Just do it while you have the chance.

'Hope you can swim.'

You kicked him into the water below. You saw him struggle to swim, splashing everywhere, arms flailing. He slowly started to sink to the bottom, as the water bubbled.

Man, now you felt like a horrible person. Maybe you shouldn't have done that. What if there ARE females here, and you didn't know about it? You decide to just move on. The action has been done, it's not like you can rewind time or anything. After all, you only murdered ONE guy, so it should be okay. Probably.

You went back on your search for a home. Every location didn't seem to be ideal for a home or base of any sort. You sigh and sit on a nearby chair. Your legs started to feel tired from walking alot. You wish you could fly. Or have some sort of vehicle. After resting you got back up. You kept walking around but found nothing. Well, until you stumbled upon a mountain of tnt barrels. You didn't want anything to do with that. You turned around, but then you bumped into a Mafia goon. You get up and suddenly you get punched in the face. You get thrown back against the barrels.

You quickly get back up, with the man slowly walking towards you. You get out your silver spoon and swipe it near his feet, tripping him. You tried to run away, but another mafia tripped you too. As you get up, a bunch of them surrounded you.

'What!? I only bump into one, then this happens!?'

But that was when you realized... they were all wearing sunglasses.

 they were all wearing sunglasses

You weren't going to question it.

Sadly for you, you weren't THAT good of a fighter. You were pretty outnumbered. You were pretty much doomed. You tried to look for an exit while they inch towards you, fists ready for punching and beating up. You take a deep breath. This was going to be tough. You take out your spoon. You were about to hit one of them, when you were grabbed by the shirt, from the back. The Mafia that grabbed you then threw you against a wall. Now things seemed to get worse. As you slowly try to get yourself up, you were now cornered. You tried to swing your spoon, only to realize it was gone. You see that it landed somewhere behind the mafia that were towering over you. You weren't very good with fists. You tried to punch them to maybe get one out of the way, but they blocked your punch with their big hands. You try to get your hand free, but instead they pick you up and threw you against the wall... again.