6: Contractual Obligations

[Switch to first person! Testing to see if this will help me write better. Also, slight mention of some people being sewer-slide-al and a little guy "hanging" around. Hopefully you get what I mean.]

Yesterday, I just got back from fighting that lady. I don't even know how I survived. Right now I'm chilling on Hattie's ship, but Hattie was nowhere to be found. She must be hanging out with Bow Kid. But I wonder where Subcon Forest is? I kind of want to save Dj Grooves. Hopefully that lady wasn't lying to me.

I went to the bedroom, where a purple telescope was. Maybe it's there? I looked into the telescope, and it was a purple, forest-like area. The one Hattie said we shouldn't go to. Hattie wasn't here to stop me sooooo...... It wouldn't hurt to go in, right? I grabbed my backpack and went to the telescope to enter the forest.

 It wouldn't hurt to go in, right? I grabbed my backpack and went to the telescope to enter the forest

(Might draw loading art every so often. Also for some reason when i put eyes it looks bad so you're gonna be blind in this picture lol /j.)

It teleported me there, but... I'm falling from the sky!? This didn't happen before! Why won't this dang parachute activate!? As I went nearer to the ground, I shut my eyes. But then, my feet touched the ground. I open them. I somehow landed on my two feet. The area I landed in was some purple forest. Behind me was some tree with furniture inside, and some colorful mushrooms surrounding the area. The tree was TALL. I look back forward, to see a long path. But from the corner of my eye, I saw some twitchy figure. They looked really weird. They had some weird mask... weird arms... just weird in general. Even though they looked weird, I decide to walk over to them anyway.

"Uh... hi," I say.

"Hello, young one," they greeted.

"So, who are you and why are you so twitchy?" I asked.

"I am the badge seller, for I trade and sell badges. And please try to disregard my twitchy behavior. I have traveled all around the Earth, however... some things left a mark." They explained.

Earth?

"But what do badges do anyway?" I asked. They're like for aesthetic purposes, right?

"If you put them on, they grant you upgrades and special abilities. For instance, if you put on a badge that attracts nearby items, it will just do that."

Woahh... cool!

"So what badges do you have?" I ask.

They took out a small sack from their backpack. They opened the sack, taking out three things. A pin, and two badges. One of the badges had a blue potion on it, like the ones that lady used to attack me. The other one was a feather. The potion one seemed interesting..

"What does that badge do?" I point to the blue one.

"The blue potion badge. It upgrades a brewing hat to throw blue potions, instead of the usual purple ones. It costs 200 pons."