𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

the door to winona's bedroom was only ever slightly ajar and opened more when ruffles came to alert her that someone was knocking at the door.

"ruffles, i fed you hours ago." she then heard a knock and fixed her hair, pacing to the door. "george?"

"do you want to possibly hang out today? i know we've made content together but-"

"i will, for sure, but you kind of woke me up, george. i'll have to get ready." "that seems to be a trend, doesn't it?"

"it appears so." she walked back into her room and quickly slipped something on. putting on quick makeup and brushing her teeth, she presented herself in a preppy way; a black pleated skirt with a black top and sweater. she had garfield socks on and black boots.

"you look wonderful." george smiled and walked with her to the door. "you always look much more presentable than me."

winona laughed, "you look really nice, i don't see why you're complaining, clarkey. you suit that puffer jacket very well." he smiled, "what's the plan for today?"

"just mess around at the shopping centre? get lunch, buy some stuff." "oh, i need to get a new phone!" winona remembered.

"what one do you have?" "a seven." she held up the rose gold phone and held it close to her chest as she sat down in the passengers seat, "i will miss you, old thing." george laughed at the comment and smiled at winona.

--

"apple store first?" she asked, "if we don't go now, i will forget again." "right, let's go then."

the two walked in and winona had a look at the latest tech. the 14 pro had caught her eye.

after purchasing the phone and walking around a bunch, the two posed and took ridiculous photos.

"what's for lunch?" winona looked up at george, who was slipping his phone back in his pocket, "let's get something fun. pop around to a local burger place?"

"yeah, i heardgur that there are some great places." she joked and george laughed at it. it seemed they even shared the same humour.

finding a small place, they ordered.

it was now pretty dark outside so winona figured out only one thing, "let's take some really fun photos." winona suggested.

taking off her sweater, george swore he saw stars in that moment. turning, "well?"

"well, what?" "you didn't take a pic?"

george scoffed playfully, "i wasn't aware that was the assignment but i can certainly take one now?"

winona grinned and george caught a brilliant photo of her in that moment. "there." he showed her the product and she smiled.

"that's a lovely photo. i know someone who can take photos just as good as that one. angel would be impressed."

"it was just a hit or miss type of photo. it could have easily-"

winona scoffed and playfully nudged george, "take the compli-", except she underestimated how far away he was and accidentally fell forward.

fussily latching onto whatever she could before the possibility of hitting her head, winona held onto his hoodie while george quickly slipped his hand onto her back.

"oh my god, i'm so sorry that happened. i think my depth perception became completely fucked for a second there."

"i don't think i've ever heard depth perception as an excuse before." "well, it was certainly a graceful fall."

the two regained balance and winona started blushing. "send that photo to me. i know you took other photos of me, by the way. you aren't slick, clarke."

"i do try."

finn speaks
BAHAHAHHAHA I FORGOT I WROTE THIS MOMENT BETWEEN THEM