𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

walking out of the building, where rehearsals for the day had come to a close, winona yawned and walked a block to get to a café. playing take it like a man through her earphones, winona looked up and smiled a little.

"winona? gosh, you haven't been here in a long while." winona turned and smiled.

"gloria, hi."

introducing olga meridez
as
gloria fernández

"gosh, gloria, it's been so long." "it has, hasn't it?" winona smiled as she began to order what she always used to.

"love, you don't need to ask, i already know what you like. how has it been going, anyway?"

winona's phone buzzed with a few texts, "it's been a dream, gloria." "call me abuela, nona."

"abuela, my life has been oddly perfect." "do tell."

as she explained the last two months of her life, gloria handed her the cold drink. "here is your iced tea, nona."

a phone call had disrupted the two's chatting and winona excused herself.

"hello?" "this is winona, correct?"

"max?" she asked, wondering why he was being so formal.

his happy gasp really made her smile. "i have a question and george was too scared to ask you."

"what is it?" "next week, we're filming an episode of our podcast, the useless hotline, and george wanted to know of you'd be happy to pop on an episode of it."

she thought for a moment, "i would love to do that."

finn speaks!!
omg, its getting a bit good now. the chaps are still short but this next one won't be.

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 2K READS ILYA