Part 52

Amity: You like my dad the way my mom likes my dad, don't you?
Darius: ......
Darius: Your mom likes your dad?

Raine: Is that vodka?
Eda: Yeah.
Raine: Straight?
Eda: No, gay.
Raine: THE VODKA NOT YOU!

Eda: I am a responsible adult!
Raine: *raises brow*
Eda: I'm an adult.

Darius, walking into a coven head meeting with Eberwolf on his shoulder:   I would say good morning however I hate all of you.
Raine: :(
Darius: *sigh* Not you Whispers.

Eda: This is straight up creepy... I don't like it.
Lilith: You live in a genuine haunted house where the walls occasionally breathe and bleed... but this is too creepy for you?

Gus: Humans come in all shapes, sizes, and colours. Our friend Luz is of the Pourto Rican  stock.
Luz: For the last time, Gus. I'm Dominican!

Gus: A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Gus: An enemy in need is hilarious.

Raine: Ugh, this rebellion is such a mess!
Darius: Alright, let's get back to talking about my outfit.
Eberwolf: Nobody was talking about that.
Darius: Which is why I'm trying to get the ball rolling, so how does it look? It's good right?

Eda: I'm telling you, Molotov cocktails always work! Anytime I have a problem, I just throw a Molotov cocktail and boom! Right away, I have a different problem.
Raine: She makes a compelling point.
Lilith: No, she doesn't.

Hunter: So, bad news, we got locked out of The Owl House.
Good news, we didn't have to wake up Hooty.
Bad news, Luz was impressed that I know how to pick locks and wanted to unlock my Tragic Backstory only to find out that, at 13, I thought lock picking was a cool skill to learn to impress cute girls.
Good news, a cute girl saw me do it.
Bad news, it was Willow and, since she's seen me fall off of several trees, cry because I saw a wolf that was just too small and knows I sew my own cosplays, she will never think I'm cool no matter what I do. it's too late. she knows.

Eda: I have a joke for you.
Raine: Okay.
Eda, giggling: The government has the people's best interests at heart.

Eda: Hey nerds!
*Raine, Lilith, and Luz all turn around to face her*
Eda: Oh, you all turned around? Wow.

Amity, practicing in her room in front of the mirror: I- I like you, L-Luz. I... like... you...
Edric, watching from the door: What the heck is she doing?
Emira: Her best.