Chapter 17

Playlist - Once and for All by Clint Marshall (Mass Effect theme)

Waking up in Sebastian's arms wasn't something I was expecting. The way I imagined our conversation to go about was by the following steps - he gets angry, I cry and he breaks up with me. But for some reason, as if a puppeteer was stringing us to do it's will, I ended up down on my knees for him and bent over a table.

The universe had a funny way of playing games. However, I am not complaining at the slightest as currently, I am on top of him, riding him as my hips bounced up and down onto his member.

"Heavens Y/N." He moaned, his head rolled back as his arms gripped at my breasts. You might think that we are a bunch of sex driven rabbits, however, you must understand that after years of separation, we had to catch up somehow. I pulled myself off him, making him whimper, but only to climb onto him again, my back now facing him.

"Ahjfubfn..." Sebastian was incapable of producing any form of communication as I gave him a full view of my backside as I continued to ride him like a woman possessed. Our moans created a melody, a sweet harmonised tune of pure pleasure and desire. I had to make it up to him after all, so why not give him a mind blowing orgasm?

His hands gripped my waist as I felt him tremble beneath me, his release flooding inside of me and my own skyrocketed a few moments after. We were both a mess, but a beautiful one at that, and we stayed the whole morning giggling and cuddling in bed. It was a moment of pure joy, euphoric and I never wanted it to end.

When the clock struck twelve, we decided to travel back to Hogwarts as classes where starting the day after, and, we had to visit Ominis. Sebastian wasn't to keen on the idea, but he bit down his ego enough to allow himself a pleasant conversation with the blind boy. Much to my surprise, Sebastian didn't mention anything to him as we both embraced our friend in a tight hug, who looked positively healthy.

"You scared us you nutter." Sebastian joked as Ominis let out a loud laugh.

"Well if it wasn't for you Sebastian, I wouldn't be here right now." A flicker of silence washed over us as we took in the gravity of the situation. I for one, had been so wrapped up in this dilemma, that I had forgotten someone had tried to murder me.

"This wouldn't have happened if it weren't for me..." I trailed off, the guilt creeping up again. Ominis placed his hand on top of mine, an action that made Sebastian shift uncomfortably. "It's not your fault Y/N, I am glad I was the one who drunk it." He reassured, and I gave his hand a small squeeze, making Sebastian clear his throat.

"So Ominis, you mentioned this cloaked figure, do you know who it is?"

"You seem to forget I am blind Sebastian, had I been able to see, that person would be in Azkaban by now." I tried to stifle a laugh at his sarcastic comment, but I knew it was merely comedic.

My freckled lover lifted his hand to his chin, scratching it as he drew himself into his thoughts. "The headmaster was acting suspiciously, the fact that he was so quick to deny your accusations and then force you to drink from the cup, begs me to think that there is something he is hiding."

"I agree, I could practically smell the fear on him, hence why I drunk it so I could see whether or not my suspicions were accounted for."

I thought for a moment. Black was acting rather strange during the whole escapade, and he did seem rather forceful to have me drink it. However, what motive could he possibly have?

"It could be a possibility, but for what reason would he want to kill me?" I asked.

"Your power, perhaps he wants to take it for himself." Ominis suggested. Sebastian shook his head, "I don't think Black is that power hungry, he's a pure blood maniac yes, but a moron all the less. It is doubtful he would go through these lengths just to take your magic."