Chapter 3 | It's Finally Time

| Two Years Later |
Age: 13
It was two years. Two years of waiting, baking, and getting occasional visits from Annie. Armin was to busy to come, and yet you missed him again. The bad thing about leaving was: Adrian will have no help with the bakery, and second, you won't know anyone in the 105th Trainees Division and you weren't really good at making friends.

You went downstairs in your usual outfit, a rolled up button down and cargo shorts. You put your hair up and tried to look as neat as you can. Your room was perfectly clean and uncluttered, it was like an unused hotel room. Going downstairs, it looked empty. There was no warm honey and sugar scent, and it wasn't warm from the stove fire. It was cold and bare; you didn't like it. You saw Adrian, packing things in wooden boxes, that looked like supplies boxes. You gasped. "Are we bankrupt??"

Adrian lifted his head up and then smiled. He then went back to packing whatever he was doing. "I'm moving the bakery into Wall Sina. MP's actually like our stuff, so it's a promotion, I guess." You smiled.

"T-that's amazing!" You ran up to him and up and hugged his back. "I'm sorry I'm leaving..." You muttered.
"It's fine. They say workers are more desperate for jobs there. I doubt it, though. They're all so high class." He chuckled.
"Adrian. All these years you've been my best friend, like my dad or a lifelong roommate. I want to thank you in any way possible but I just don't know how..." You say softly, you actually felt really bad.

That's when Adrian turned to you. His hazel and green eyes glimmered. His brown hair was over his face and he bent his knees a little to get to your face level. "[Name], risking your life for all these people and making your mark in that Military World is what you'll do. It's a choice you're committing to, and you're going to support humanity. You're supporting me too. That's how you repay me." He grinned. You had a giggling fit inside of you that let out, while climbing on him.

"I think it's about time for you to start leaving your mark," Adrian said, looking outside at the gaining crowd of people. You nodded and headed out the door. You stepped out, and then turned.

"Hey," you said. Adrian looked up from his boxing. "In four years, prepare to hear of the best goddamn Titan killer in the Scouting Regiment: [Name]." After that, you ran out, smiling.

Authors Note: Hey guys!!! ☻ ☻I've been listening to I'm Yours by Jason Mraz while writing this... so it made a little more feel to the story xDD Hope you like this so far... I'll add in Eren in the next chapter. It's gonna be awesome!!!! (Not really tho lol)
BYEEEEEEE ~Jennifer ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ