Chapter 8 | Horseface

Eren was extremely popular, but a lot of people hated his guts. They thought he had bad blood running through him, and poisoned adrenaline crawling through his anger issues.
It was pretty funny finding out he was very overprotective, and angry a lot. Jean and him fought a lot, and some girls just suspected he was hot by the distance.
Well, you missed a lot didn't you?
"YAHAAAAAA!" Hanji screamed, shaking my shoulders 628263 times per hour. "Hello, [Name], I'm Hanji Zoe and I'll be touring you around, showing you people because..." She leaned into my ear and creepily whispered: "you can help me figure out if there are more Titan shifters here so we can... INTERVIEW AND TEST THEM!" She started to laugh frantically.
For the first two hours, she's been pointing out random people, telling you their Titan Kill count and their traits. "Yeah, and that's Eren... I don't know how many kills he got but he's murdered a lot because you know, he's a Titan Shifter and all."
"Oh, I know Eren," You pointed out.
"Oh I totally forgot! I always see you with him all the time. I think you two are adorable," she pointed out, giggling. "He always talks about you... it kind of gets annoying but it's really cute how he does that... I'm glad I actually got to meet you since I got really curious of who you are." You nodded in response. Eren turned and saw Hanji and you.
"Hey Eren!" Hanji waved. Eren completely ignored her and walked up to you.
"Hey, [Name]," he said cutely. Your cheeks flushed of his voice saying my name.
~
"Hey, [Name]," a voice said. You cocked your head to the side and saw Jean next to you. you awkwardly started to walk to your room again, when he went in front of you and pushed you against the wall, grasping your wrists tightly, not even thinking about letting go. "You know, I've heard a lot about you.
You started to get creeped out. You barely knew this guy and he randomly kissed you during training. You knew him and Eren were rivals, so this isn't going to turn out well.
"Please get away from me, I'm going to my room."
"But [Name]," he cooed softly, leaning more forward. "I've been attracted to you... Your beauty, your attitude, you are just so perfect to me. I've been falling for you... You make me crazy, I dream about you all the time. Maybe you could make my dreams come true?" His breath was brushing off your neck and ear. You felt tingly, warm, feeling good.
"Eren," you whimpered. You wanted all of this man right in front of you, once he smashed his lips on to yours. You wanted more of his hot breath and body slammed into you...
You suddenly realized you hate this man. It wasn't Eren. it was Jean. You popped your eyes open and tried to pull away, but he was too strong. he picked you up and slammed you against the wall even more. He teased you as he left ticklish brushes across your chest with his hand. He then started to stroke your thigh, making you shudder.
"HEY! JEAN! STOP IT!" Suddenly, I newer voice came through your ears. Jean pulled back and smirked at Eren.
"I guess I just stole your little girlfriend," he said.
My vision and coordination speed started to slow down, making me collapse. The only thing I could hear was echoing punching noises, and the only thing I can see is darkness.