Chapter Four | Training, Pain & Hot Boys

Authors Note: I recommended to listen to music while you read! (Pandora? XD) AND EREN SHOWS UP AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!! YAYY!
Age: 13
"ALRIGHT, PISSHEADS. WELCOME TO THE 105th TRAINING DIVISION. LET ME REPHRASE THAT: WELCOME TO HELL. YOU CHOSE TO BE HERE AND I EXPECT YOU TO BE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT CONFIDENT ABOUT YOUR CHOICE. WEAK BITCHES DONT BELONG HERE. I'M EXPECTING YOU TO BE COMMITTED TO YOUR TRAINING. EXPECT ME TO ASK YOU ANYTHING. I'LL TELL YOU ONE MORE DAMN TIME. EXPECT ME TO ASK YOU ANYTHING."

You wanted to throw Shadis in a deep well with 8273638 Titans in it. He was loud, and yes. You hated him very much. While lost in your thinking, you noticed Shadis walking up to the 'pissheads' and asking their names and where they're from. And additional questions if necessary. Your half-lidded eyelids and bored face continued on. You thought how Annie, Armin and the others survived training. You suddenly noticed a girl right next to you, shifting legs nervously and biting her lip. It took a while, but you two locked eyes. You mouthed, are you okay? to her and she nodded and grinned.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" Shadis asked. You immediately turned to him and felt sweat form on your temples. You quickly placed your right hand on your heart and left on your back.

"[NAME] [SURNAME], FROM SHIGANSHINA, SIR!" You yelled. All eyes were on you, and frankly, you liked the attentions, since you said everything you were supposed to, and to be honest, quite confidently.

"WHERE ARE YOU PLANNING TO TAKE YOUR FUTURE AT?"
"THE SCOUTING REGIMENT, SIR!"
"YOU GOT GUTS, KID. I BET YOU'LL DIE OUT THERE. YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO, KNOW WOULD YOU?"
"No, sir," you said a little quieter.
"WHAT?"
"NO, SIR!"

He then left. You sighed in relief. The girl next to you smiled and gave you a little thumbs up. "AND WHAT'S YOUR PITIFUL NAME?" Shadis was now at the friendly girl. She saluted quite strong, and yelled out.
"DAISY GREY, FROM TROST SIR!"
"BY THE END OF THE DAY, ALL YOUR DAISIES WILL BE CRUSHED IN YOUR PITIFUL MIND-"

You didn't listen to the rest. To tiring.

Fourth day in the 105th Division~
You and Daisy have become friends. Daisy introduced you to Braydon, a friend of hers. You had to admit he was pretty hot-er... cute. Waking up early and (you agreed with Annie 100% about the food) eating shitty food was really horrible, and yes. You agreed with Shadis about how training was Hell.

Second month in 105th Division~
Balancing on the wire-things and running tons of laps was a piece of cake to you and Braydon. Daisy...not so much. You only practiced with sparring and hand-to-hand combat a little bit. It was really fun to you, and you couldn't wait for more.

Year 1 in the 105th Division~
Training was UGHGHHHGHGHGHFUGHGHGHGHG. You wanted to die. You lost weight, looked better and more 'full', felt much stronger, and felt better in general. Hand-to-hand combat was going smoothly. Slicing fake Titans necks was your favorite part. Bad thing? You accidentally cut your hair with your sword ricochet to you. It was an uneven-slide cut, but looked somewhat cool.

Present day: Year 2. Age: 15
Bad thing about training? It was in the middle of your puberty. Your hips got wider and waist got smaller. Your breasts developed, and to be honest, you looked like a sexy teen. All of you were lining up in the plains of the main training grounds, and you stood next to Braydon, with Daisy on the other side of him.

"Do you know what we're doing?" Braydon asked suspiciously. You looked into his diamond blue eyes and shrugged.
"I'm not really sure." You were suddenly thinking out the sky. Water. Crystal things. Shiny things. Wall Sina's beautiful China dishes.
"[Name]? [Naaammee]?" Braydon said. You snapped out of your trance.
"WHAT?" You asked, suddenly unaware of what was going on.
"You kept staring at me. Are you okay?" He asked. You nodded and looked away.

"ALRIGHT, IDIOTS. FOUR SOLDIERS FROM EACH BRANCH HAVE COME TO WATCH OVER YOUR HORSEBACK RIDING LESSON TODAY."

YESYESYEYSYSYEYSSYEYSYSYEYSYSYEYSYSYEYSSSSS YAHHSSSSSS! You thought. You loved horses, and you rode one with Adrian once to get wheat from a far away farm. You were absolutely prepared. One by one, soldiers lined up in front of everyone. All of them were young teens, and others were older looking.

"Damn," Daisy muttered. "Look at all of these sexy guys..." You rolled your eyes.

"YOU'RE LUCKY THAT THESE ARENT YOUR SUPERIORS YET. THESE YOUNG SOLDIERS WENT THROUGH TRAINING FOUR YEARS AGO AND ARE READY TO OWN YOU UP." He paused for a moment. "SADDLE UP!"

You ran to the nearest horse you could find on the huge, green plain next to the barn. There were tiny hills and some trees in the distance. You looked at the beautiful, dark chestnut colored horse. You hoisted up, gathering the reins in your hands. Others were already on the plain and riding away. Instructions were said earlier yesterday, about kicking behind their girth to walk and kicking a little more to make them trot. Cantering was harder to learn but you managed it.

Young MP soldiers ran to help Trainee's who couldn't get their foot in the stirrups. Most Garrison hung low and watched over, chatting. Scouts were looking at the distance and some actually helping people. A scout passed by you, then turned around. He smiled and nuzzled noses with your horse. You didn't notice (because you were looking at the rolling hills) until he was talking really sweetly.

"Hi, baby!" He said, tickling your horse. "How's my wittle Burgundy?" You looked down, seeing a 16 year old (a pretty attractive one, to be honest) being all dog-talk to your horse, Burgundy. He glanced at you looking down at him and he laughed. "Heh. Sorry... I just haven't seen Burgundy in such a long time, isn't that right, babyyy?" He petted her head again.

You laughed softly. "It's okay, heh."
"You know, I used to call her Jean all the time. The horse face couldn't stand me." He laughed at his own story.
"Shut up, Jaeger!" An ash-brown haired boy said, gutting his hip then walking away. You widened your eyes.

"...J-Jeager...?"

Authors Note: Oh my god sorry if it was so long (^ー^)ノ I'm just trying to get Eren into this already xD I really hope you guys liked it! I'll start the next chapter right now... Yayyyy!
BYEEEEE ~Jennifer ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ