Chapter 6 | Congrats, You Finished Hell!

Age: 16

Graduation had happened. You were in the top ten... The first person. Out of all the people, it was a pretty lucky thing. Commanders, captains and members of each branch came to see the 'soon-to-be-soldiers' celebrating. Rules have changed in the generation of the 105th Trainee Division. A party was held for a night on training grounds: lights, tables and better food were in place. It was nothing too fancy, but it didn't start until all of you chose our branch. You chose the Scouting Regiment. They automatically signed your name, asked for finger blood for identity, and moved on. "YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!" Daisy exclaimed, jumping with joy. There was space behind the chairs of the people confirming your side, and you and Daisy stood there. "I'M FINALLY GOING TO THE SCOUTING REGIMENT!" You smiled.

It's been three years since you met her. This shy nervous thing turned into an outgoing, courageous girl. Braydon turned into a man, but his fate was lying within the Garrison. He smiled as he caught us. "Hey," he held both of your shoulders. "I'll be watching over you from the distance. Keep an eye out for a wave from me." He winked and walked away to the Garrison commander. You smiled as bright as you could manage, but it failed. You couldn't stand to see him go.

"HEY, I'LL VISIT!" You yelled. He turned and held a thumbs up, then turned back and kept walking. Daisy and you split up, while you went to go see the members of the MP. "Annie..." you said, as you reached out your arms. Her expressionless face faded and grinned, while hugging you lightly.

"How was Hell?" She asked in monotone. You pulled away and rolled your eyes.
"It sucked, Annie. I agree with you one hundred percent that it's just... Ugh."
"Well, you're a soldier. Three years pay off, right?"
"Yeah, I guess. How's MP's?"
She shrugged and moved her blond side bang away from her face. "Societies problem. I regret making this dumbass choice." You laughed.
"I have to go. Hey," you said, pointing and backing away. "Visit me." She grinned and you hurried off.

"Cadet [Last Name], is that correct?" Commander Erwin asked, holding out his hand. You nodded and shook it.
"Indeed is, sir."
"I heard lots of things about you, especially since you graduated first out of the top ten, well done, soldier."
"Thank you, sir." You said shyly, releasing your hand. He put his big hand on this short guys shoulder. It was Corporal Levi.
"He considered for you to join his team, the Special Operation Squad, if you do so desire." He had an expressionless look on his face, crossed arms, and glared into the distance. You've heard about Corporal. And damn, didn't you like the rumors?
"Humanity's Strongest Soldier wants m-me to be in his squad?" That's when Corporal looked at you.

"Don't take it so hard. Eren's in your squad: the brat keeps on ranting about, [Name] [Last Name], which is you, of course." You blushed. He rolled his eyes and pushed you so your back faced him. "Go get the brat, before he starts making out with Armin." He kicked you in the back and you were sent forward. You laughed. Looks like the Special Operation Squad will be more fun then you thought.

You found Eren at training grounds, next to a table with honey bread. He looked reallllyyyyy nice in the dim light and the stars. Better than all of those other days. You then saw the people next to him. "Mikasa?!" You asked. They whipped their heads toward you. Her eyes widened. She turned a lot prettier and like a model.
"[Name]?! Is that really you?! Eren, you described her perfectly!" She ran up to you and you guys ended up hugging. You blushed and Eren saw. He did too, scratching the back of his head. You broke away from her tight, somewhat dangerous grip and hugged Armin.

"Arminnn!!!" You gushed. He smiled and hugged you back. You then turned to Eren and got super excited. Before you can run up to him, he grabbed you and spun you around.
"My [Name] is a soldier!!!!" He said, laughing. You laughed with him and wrapped your legs around his waist and hugged his neck. He smelt like leather and candles.
"Ship," Armin said between fake coughs.
"Adorable!" Mikasa mimicked Armin.

Eren pulled away and was turning red. "Guys," you said, completely embarrassed. They shrugged and laughed.
"Come on, [Nickname], you know it's true. You guys were 'king' and 'angel' together. He always flaps his lips on and on about you and him will marry-"
"ARMINN!!! DUDE!" Eren said, stomping up to him and covering his mouth.

It was nice to be back with the old crew.

Authors Note: Hope you liked it(^ー^)ノ stay tuned for more!
BYEEEEE ~Jennifer( ̄^ ̄)ゞ