chapter 1

y/n pov:

I groaned and checked who was calling, it was tubbo, I decided to wait to answer it as I finally knocked on the door, "come in!" I heard from the other side. I started twisting the door handle and walked into Tommy's room. "Hey!" I said as I walked in. "wake uppp"

I looked around to see where the voice was coming from. "Y/N WAKE UP!" I shot awake, "schlatt? What-" he groaned, "we have to get on the plane now!" I sighed, "Okay, sorry let's go..!"

Me and these stupid hyper-realistic dreams of mine.. I groaned to myself as I grabbed my things and we boarded the plane.

(tiny explanation, the whole 10 'paragraphs' were all just a dream, she wasn't in the UK yet, and she hasn't spoken to motherinnit yet)

After boarding the plane my nerves shot up, "schlatt im nervous!" he looked at me, sighed, and placed his hand on my shoulder, "everything is going to be fine, i promise!" I sighed, "I know you're right, but I still can't help but feel like he's never going to want to talk to me ever again, ya know?" he laughed, "he literally doesn't shut up about your books, he promotes them and even buys them whenever a new one comes out, he also freaked on the q&a stream, he wants to talk to you, i promise..'' I sigh, "but-" he just put his hand on my mouth, "just hush, get some rest," i licked his hand because he still hasn't moved it.

He groaned in disgust and wiped his hand on my shirt. I laughed and decided he was right, I did need to rest.

Tommy pov:

"HEY GUYS!! WELCOME BACK!! Today I have some exciting news. I'm going on a trip in a few days!! Can we guess where i'm go- no not america, gross, nononono, guys i'm going back home!! To where this all began!! Motherinnit has decided that it's time for a visit!!" I laughed while chat spammed something. One comment caught my eye though, it read: "OMG DOES HE KNOW????" I laughed, "do i know what guys?"

"NO DON'T SPOIL IT!!"

"What's going on guys?!"

"Nothing tommy, i think they are gaslighting you,"

I laughed, "okay okay, well let's get into today's stream, yeah?"

I streamed for a few hours on minecraft, it wasn't anything special, just me trying to speedrun again. I failed miserably. I groaned in frustration because I had just died while collecting the last bit of things needed to get to the end. I rubbed my hands across my face, "alright guys, it's getting late and I have to get ready to go to my mum's! I will see you all soon!! Bye!!"

I logged off and decided to take a shower. While I was grabbing the things I needed, I got a call from Wilbur, I sighed and picked up the call, "Hey big man, you okay?" I laughed, "yeah, just about to shower, what's up?"

"Oh nothing, just wondering how long you'll be staying with your parents?"

I sighed, "I have no idea yet, why?"

"I was just asking because i was thinking we do a couple vlogs while you're a little closer to all of us, i think Dream, Sapnap, and George are coming to do a meet up thing, if you're able to i'm sure it would make the long time fans go crazy to see the dream smp together again?"

I laughed, "it would be super amazing, let me know the details another day? I desperately need a shower,"

"Of course man, talk to you later,"

He hung up the call and I finally got in the shower. Today was a bit stressful. All of a sudden my mother wants me to come visit, the meet up, the stream, and that rude person talking about y/n. Wait- y/n and dream are siblings, what if she comes with him? Would she want to see me? What am I even saying, she wouldn't wanna see me, and also she's way too busy to take a trip here, didn't she say the next 4 months she was going to be extremely busy and there was no way she would be able to do a lot?

I sighed and stepped into the shower letting the water rush over me. I liked to take extremely hot showers, not like your nice warm shower, i mean the shower that could give you serious burns if you weren't careful.

758 words<3