chapter 10

3rd person pov, 3 years ago, NYC

tommy just got off his flight and was walking around new york, he wasnt sure if y/n wanted to see him or talk to him, but he knew he needed to see and talk to her. he knew that if he didnt talk to her now that he would regret everything. he wished everything was different, he hates how things were left, he hates how they grew apart, he hates everything. 

eventually he found the store she was doing a signing in and saw her talking and laughing with a fan, "so yeah! the book is actually based on my coma i was in a little more than a year ago. when i woke up i wrote down how different things were and how things had changed, also about my parents-  and so basically my brother sent it to a bunch of publishing firms, only one responded and here i am," she looked radiant. like the sun. he smiled as she brushed a stray hair behind her ear, he admired her eyes in the rays of sunlight shining in the windows, he thought she was the most beautiful person in the entire universe. 

he stood there entranced for a moment. just taking the sight of her in. her hair had started to grow out, her style being more clear. she seemed more herself now than ever before. 

he thought about going in, he thought about sitting with her, but then he thought maybe he shouldnt interupt her

he thought about going in, he thought about sitting with her, but then he thought maybe he shouldnt interupt her. he decided to go in but was stopped, "who are you? where do you think youre going?" someone a little shorter than him had asked, "i was-" the guard cut him off, "i know who you are, and i really dont think you should go in, she doesnt want to see you," he sighed, "please just let me go in, i really-" the other guard stepped in, this one being taller than tommy, "seriously, get lost, she doesnt want to see you or talk to you, if you try going in we will get the police involved, you need to leave," tommy eventually gave in. 

before he crossed the street he glanced back at her one more time, she had the most gorgeous exspression on her face, one he hadn't seen in so long.  she was grinning, from ear to ear, teeth-bearing, genuinly smiling. she had never looked more beautiful to him than in that particular moment. he smiled and decided he should leave, if not for her sake then for his own, because he knew if he stayed a moment longer everything that was telling him to leave would've changed to every reason he should stay. he turned away and started walking to his hotel. his flight was in the morning. 

a/n: she wrote 2 books on her coma, the first being how it affected her and the other being the story of tommy and y/n. in the first book she talked about how her life had been changed and her life after everything, as well as the story of her parents and moving in with dream!

tommy pov 2 and a half years ago

i was streaming on the dream smp with tubbo and wilbur when i got an email. i decided to check it after so we gamed for a few more hours before logging off. i opened my email on my computer. 

________________________________________________________________________________

this email is for Thomas Simmons in regards of y/n heart and the publishing team at YA novels and fiction publishing.