Being comfortable with my group

"jungkookie..wake up.. wake up.. dude please wake up.. uff .. please please wake up" seokjin said while shaking jungkook to cause him wake up..
"Good M morning" jk said while rubbing his eyes.. "Morning jungkookie" now go and wash up.. today we are going to select our stage names so hurry up..
Everyone will be waiting for you.. fast"seokjin said while pulling him from the bed.. "ok hyung.. I'll be there in 5 minutes " jk said and went to the washroom..
"He's adorable" seokjin thought to himself.. and with that he went downstairs..
.......

At the office: everyone is waiting for jk. Finally he came "sorry everyone I'm late"jk said with a little bit of embarrassment in his voice.. "it's ok" yoongi said with a smile..
"Ok boys..ready to get your stage names? Choose quickly" the manager said while clapping his hands ...
Yoongi said he'll go with SUGA..
Jung hoseok said i already decided it.. I'll go with J Hope..
Namjoon said i will go with Rap Monster. Seokjin said he'll go with Jin..
Jungkookie said he'll keep his real name.. there's was two options for Taehyung
.six and V.. Taehyung choosed V as it stands for Victory..
Jimin was given the name baby J but it wasn't that good so he said he will keep his real name.. jimin..
"Ok so all of you have chosen your stage names.. now keep practicing.. it will be a hard journey.. be prepared" the manager said qith a serious tone..
All of them nodded and went to their dorm..
.............

"Hey jungkookie..you will visit your new school today..are you excited?" Jin said with a smile.. jk just nodded..
He was soo nervous that everything was seems difficult to him..
Jin somehow understood jk's situation and patted jk's head and said hey kookie..hyung is here haa.. don't worry.. we all are always here for you.. jk really felt really calm at that time
Jin took jk with him to jin's parents house.. he spends time with jin's family.. he was now a less shy in front of jin..
Jin doesn't know but there's something in jk what was really adorable and make jin wanted to protect him at any cost..
Jin felt like he's a lost kid who needs extra love and care and he would make sure to give him that..  jk started to feel ease around jin now.. he's really becoming comfortable around him..

 he's really becoming comfortable around him

They now hangout with eachother.. jk even admitted to his new school.. jin is the one who makes launch for him..
Jk is now spending time with jimin and Taehyung too.. they're really fun.. three of them are going really well with eachother.. the crazy maknae line..

Jk has a different bonding with yoongi

Jin and yoongi is in a charge of jk's food and almost everything.. jk realised that the serious looking guy is actually really soft hearted.. he's a sweet person..
Jk now being soo comfortable with yoongi also..  yoongi has a soft spot for the maknae (for everyone of course)..

  yoongi has a soft spot for the maknae (for everyone of course)

One thing about jk's relationship with yoongi and jin.. jk. Is actually a brat to them.. he loves to tease them and jin also plays with him.. jin and jk is like tom and jerry always bickering but love each other soo much..and he's also the same with yoongi ..but the only difference is yoongi just let him do whatever he wants..
He never gets angry with him..

Jung hoseok or jhope is jk's vibing hyung.. hobi is the one who always gets along with the maknae.. he's the absolute babysitter.. jk is basically hobi's big baby..

Jk and namjoon has a different type of bonding

Jk and namjoon has a different type of bonding.. jk really admires joon.. he's the ultimate fan of him.. he really look after him.. the admiration is on different level.. now a days they become comfortable with eachother.. there's no more awkwardness al least..

Nowadays kookie became super comfortable with his hyungs

Nowadays kookie became super comfortable with his hyungs.. they loves him soo much.. he also love his Hyungs..
Now they're a real team.. the team that really works together.. lives together..
The perfect team..

Hey beautiful.. i know this chapter is long.. i don't know if you're liking this or not..i hope you guys like this story.. tho I'm writing this because of my hobby..
Tell me if you don't like this and vote if you like this..
Tata
I love you 💞