you don't know my voice?

Namjoon just had a recent haircut.. The whole fandom got a mini heart attack by that picture because they thought namjoon is the next one to enlist in the ARMY..
But it turned out that it was just a simple haircut.. nothing much.. indigo has been released.. smoke sprite has been released.. the other members are preparing for their album..

Namjoon held a radio show that was supposed to be aired free on Weavers.. the whole fandom was excited.. the one who attended got lucky and the one who couldn't, watched it online..
Namjoon got ready for the show .. he was missing his members.. and the one he was missing the most was his boyfriend.. jungkook who was out of the country at that time.. namjoon got ready and looked at himself for the last time in the mirror.. before entering there he texted his boyfriend
"I miss you" jungkook didn't reply.. namjoon wasn't expecting a reply at that time as well because it was almost 1 AM where jungkook was.. he knew that jungkook must be sleeping now because he must be really tired.. with that thought he smiled showing his dimple and entered the stage..

ARMYs were sitting in front of namjoon who was on the stage with a radio mic.. the show began with many things.. namjoon was reading the comments and questions and suddenly someone told him that there was a special fan call.. namjoon was glad and surprised as well.. he took the call..

"Hello" namjoon started

"Hello.." the fan said

"Oh you're fanboy?" Namjoon asked getting surprised because he was expecting a girl but it was a boy.. and the voice sounded similar

"Yes ..yes.. are you actually namjoon hyung?" The fanboy asked

"Yes.. oh .. I'm hyung?"

"Yes..yes.. I'm such a big fan"

"Ahh Thank you"

"I've been your fan since runch Randa time.. i started music after watching you"

"Woah.. since then? Thank you so much for supporting me"

I'm always watching you.."

"Ahh.. I think I'm going to cry"

"No don't cry.. i can sing for you"

"Oh you will? Yes please.."

Namjoon said and the fanboy sang "take two" .. and the moment he started singing.. the fans screamed.. and namjoon felt like his heart skipped a beat because he recognised the voice.. and realised why the voice sounded familiar..

Namjooon smiled and a small smirk hid behind the smile.. he wanted to tease him a little..

"Woah.. you sing really well.. i wish i could sing like you.. if you know me from runch Randa time then you know that I'm bad at singing.. "

"Namjoon hyung!" The fanboy called out

"Yeah "

"Namjooon hyungg!!" He again called out his name and namjoon tried hard not to laugh because it was obvious that the fanboy was pouting..

"Yeah.. little bro .. yeah"

"You don't know my voice?" This time namjoon was about to burst out laughing but he controlled.. oh how badly he wished to see the face right now .. he knows that a small frown and a pout is present on his face

"Oh.. ahh . .. this voice sounded familiar.. should I say like this" namjoon said holding back his laughter..
There was a small silent moment

"Hello everyone.. this is jeon jungkook" jungkook finally revealed that he's the fanboy.. the fans screamed and namjoon couldn't hold back anymore.. he laughed a little..