love making time

The next day namjoon visited Jungkook's house.. he rang the bell when jungkook opened the door .. a smile crept on his face when he saw namjoon standing there.. ther elder male didn't waste a single second to wrap his arms around the waist of the maknae.. inhaling the scent of his boyfriend and feeling him closer..

They finally broke the hug .. namjoon closed the door behind them ..
"Good.. good morning hyung" jungkook said

"Yeah. Now it's finally a good morning after seeing you" namjoon said brushing off Jungkook's long messy hair from his forehead and the younger male closed his eyes to feel the warmth of his touch that he really really really missed..

"I missed you" namjoon said and Jungkook opened his eyes and they both just got lost in eachother's eyes.. the eyes were holding so many emotions.. such as love, desire, longingness, and ..lust.. jungkook felt blood rushes to his face and making it a brighter shade of red..

"Come inside.. I've made breakfast already.. let's share it" jungkook said breaking the thick layer of desire between them..

"Hmm" namjoon just nodded and they both headed towards the kitchen.. jungkook was still wearing the black trousers and t-shirt from last night.. so boyfriend look of jungkook.. the massy hair of jungkook was driving the elder male insane..

Jungkook was taking the food out and coming towards the dining table where namjoon was sitting.. namjoon was staring at him the whole time.. his eyes didn't leave him for a millisecond.. he was keeping himself in check with a lot of strength..

Jungkook knows what those dragon eyes hold into them.. it wasn't just love and affection.. it had something more in it.. longing.. desires .. lust .. need.. and those eyes made jungkook feel something in his stomach..

They ate breakfast and it was clear that namjoon was not interested in the food at all .. he was interested in the younger male sitting beside him.. after they had breakfast namjoon placed his hand on the thighs of the younger male.. giving it a gentle squeeze he said looking at him "i Missed you..so so much" namjoon's deep voice caused something to jungkook.. Jungkook's mouth fell dry as he tried to respond "i Missed you too hyungnim" jungkook finally said.. he got up and walked towards the sink..

Jungkook felt someone approaching him from behind..of course he knew it was namjoon.. namjoon wrapped his arms around the tiny waist of the maknae and buried his face in his neck.. giving him kisses.. jungkook felt butterflies in his stomach as namjoon's lips made contact with his skin and he felt he was able to breathe.. "i Missed you.. i .. missed you so much.. i need you" namjoon whispered in his deep voice into his ear and started moving his hands on the body of the younger male..

Namjoon turned him around.. and pulled him closer.. one arm around his waist keeping him close to each other and his other hand brushed Jungkook's hair and held his jawline and neck firmly.. namjoon leaning towards Jungkook.. their faces were just centimeters apart from each other.. both can feel each other's breath on their faces.. and then namjoon attached his lips with Jungkook's lips..

Jungkook parted his lips welcoming the elder's tongue to explore his mouth.. and the elder took advantage of it .. his tongue roamed around Jungkook's mouth ... They broke out after having the intense make out session..and namjoon took his hand and led him to the room..

"Bam" jungkook called out and bam came in front of him

"House" jungkook said again making sure bam stays there at his House.. then they again started walking towards the bedroom..

Both knew that they wanted eachother more than anything else right now.. after getting into the room, namjoon closed the door behind them.. their heart was beating faster than ever.. bodies filled with butterflies and mind filled with desire..

They stared at eachother, the stares were intense and filled with lust for eachother.. namjoon went closer to jungkook.. lifted up his chin and stared into his eyes.. Jungkook's lips were so tempting and namjoon was all ready to give in into the temptation.. and he did..
He moved closer to his face..and now their lips were almost touching.. he was teasing him.. and in few seconds he finally attached his lips with Jungkook's soft ones.. the kiss heated very fast ..

Namjoon pulled him closer by his waist as he deepened the kiss.. he bites his lower lips occasionally earning light moans from the younger male.. he loved hiw easily the younger male just gave himself to him.. it made him smirk.. namjoon's hand slid into the t-shirt of the younger male.. roaming around on the sensitive areas of his body.. making him gasp with his touch.. namjoon broke the kiss just to lift up and the maknae wrapped around his waist and they connected their lips again..

Namjoon walked towards the bed while and laid him down and got on top of him .. namjoon removed the t-shirt from the body of the younger male as the t-shirt was the only thing that was coming between his lips and the body of the maknae.. as he threw the t-shirt away .. and attached his lips with Jungkook's once again and then he started moving down towards his neck.. then collarbones.. then his chest.. abs.. in total, the upper body of the maknae was painted by namjoon's lips and teeth.. his tongue played with his skin .. making the younger male losing his mind.. jungkook was feeling euphoric sensation inside him.. every time namjoon's lips touched his body.. he let out a moan of pleasure..

Jungkook got up and sat in front of him.. namjoon said "your hands would look good while taking off my clothes" jungkook smirked hearing it.. he did the exact same thing his hyung wanted .. taking the shirt out and throwing it to don't know where and kissing namjoon all over his body.. in some time, both were soaked in eachother's saliva.. there wasn't a single inch of their body where they didn't kiss.. the heat between them increased as it didn't stopped in just kissing.. they went further than that.. giving eachother blowjob.. kisses.. and it ended when namjoon finally released inside jungkook.. and then  they just cuddled with eachother.. namjoon whispering sweet words while caressing and giving kisses on his body.. they decided to take a nap..

__________ vote and comment _________

Hii ..

I'm alive..

I'm so so sorry for not updating..
I don't know what i was doing.. i can't explain it actually.. i was getting update from the story i was reading but suddenly I stopped.. i didn't feel like reading anything or writing anything..
I'm really sorry for it.. hope you guy remember me though..
Please do vote and comment on this chapter.. and also I'm terrible at writing smut.. so i know this is must be the worst smut you've ever read.. so I'm sorry.. and i miss you all..