The end of a journey

After 5 years:
Joshua and hyunji are 5 year old babies now.. Joshua has become more like jungkook nowadays.. competitive.. good at doing everything.. hates to share what's his.. on the other hand, hyunji has become more like namjoon nowadays.. smart.. loves to read..and loves crab.. doing good at everything.. especially at studying..

Namjoon loves to read books for hyunji

Namjoon loves to read books for hyunji.. she asks so many questions.. Taehyung and jimin and hoseok.. three of them were married and now happily living with their partners.. jimin, Taehyung and yoongi are  hyunji's favourite uncles and jin and hoseok are Joshua's favourite uncles..

It's Joshua and hyunji's birthday today.. they were having a blast.. so many celebrity kids.. their friends.. families and of course the members were there.. they did a special dance performance for them.. jungkook and namjoon did a separate dance performances as well.. they cut the cake.. it was amazing.. the kids were playing.. the elders were talking to each other..

Jungkook was standing there looking at the kids.. when namjoon came over to him and back hugged him..

"What are you thinking baby?" Namjoon asked

"About us..about everything" jungkook said and namjoon smiled and then kissed his neck making the younger male giggle

"About us? You're the blessing, my love.. I'm grateful that i have you in my life.. you were the bestest thing ever happened to me" namjoon said

"Were? Why? Is there anything else that took the place of bestest thing in your life?" Jungkook said frowning at namjoon and pouting..

Namjoon chuckled and nodded

"Really?"

"Hmm"

"Who that person huh?" Jungkook asked and namjoon smiled and then tilted his head and pointed at the kids.. jungkook looked at the kids and smiled

"They are the ones now, baby.. I'm sorry"

"It's okay..and I'm glad that they're the one to take the place.. but you still have to make it up.."

"Anything you want.." namjoon said and wrapped his arms around his waist and rested his chin on Jungkook's shoulder and jungkook placed his palm on namjoon's cheek..

"I'm glad that you liked me back.. I'm really happy that it wasn't only
My Boy Crush.. thank you so much for coming to my life, babe" jungkook said

"Boy crush.. ahh.. that feels nostalgic.. I'm happy too, my love.. let's be like this forever.. let me be your
Forever Boy crush" namjoon said and kissed the side of Jungkook's head and jungkook looked at him.. he stared at namjoon for a second and peaked his lips.. but namjoon didn't let go with just a peak.. namjoon attached their lips into a gentle and filled with love kiss.. they broke the kiss and attached their forehead together..

"Forever my Boy crush?" Jungkook asked

"Forever your boy crush" namjoon replied and both of them smiled..

The End

_________ vote and comment ________

Hi guys.. so.. uhmm. This is the end of this book.. My Boy crush.. the first ever ff that i published on this app.. I'm really happy that I'm able to complete this story..

This is extremely special to me.. and seeing people reading it makes me really happy that there are people who adore namkook ship.. because it's really underrated..

I'll forever miss writing this story.. but something has to end to start a new beginning.. so this namkook story has ended.. but i have more in my account and draft that I'll publish in a few days..

You know what? You all witnessed my improvement at writing because I have not edited anything till now in the book.. this is the first FF i wrote.. and i started with this story and I'm glad that many of you have found it nice.. thank you so much..

I hope i can give better stories in the future as well.. i have a lot in my draft..
So please read when i post that new namkook ff.. it's name is "Young Love"

I'll miss writing this so much and I'll miss you guys too.. i love you so much..i really do.. please take care of yourself.. physically and mentally.. eat healthy.. drink a lot of water.. study hard.. be happy in your personal life..

And please pray for Bangladesh and Palestine.. May the Almighty makes all of us stronger than ever to go through any problems..

So maybe it's my final goodbye from this story.. or probably I'll let you all know when I'll update the namkook one..

Till then, take care of yourself my loves..
Remember that you're really special to me.. i love you..

Ta ta..

Love from Dia..