002

friday june 9th

2:19am

i let out my last push as i held onto my dads hand for dear life , feeling like i was going to pass out any moment.

then that was when i heard it.

small cries of a baby , i looked up at my dad with tears in my eyes as he was looking at his grand baby with tears in his eyes.

"congratulations it's a baby boy" the nurse said as my dad went over there to cut the umbilical cord.

in the moment i couldn't feel anything but happiness.

the nurses cleaned his head up and wrapped him in a blanket or cloth or wtv (y'all idk anything ab this😭)  and handed him too me.

he was still crying , and pretty hairy , dark curly hair and small dimples forming on his cheeks whenever he opened his mouth to let out his cries.

he looks like his daddy.

i kissed his small head as tears kept coming out of my eyes , my dad taking pictures and talking to him in a light voice.

"papa donde esta gabriel" i asked my dad.

"ahí viene con tu abuela mijah" he said as i nodded.

soon the nurses took the baby so they could run some tests and give him his hospital bracelet and other stuff.

——

"gabriel!!" i said as my brother walked in the room in front of my grandma.

"hi sammy" he said smiling at me and giving me a hug and a kiss on the head.

"where is he" my brother asked as i told him they took him to run tests.

"hola mijah cómo estás" my grandma said as she gave me a big kiss and hug.

"hola abuelita estoy bien" i said smiling and giving her a big hug.

there was a knock on the door, the nurses came in with the baby as he was still crying.

"would you like to help with his head cleaning?" the nurse asked me as i nodded getting up from my bed slowly .

i walked over to her as she handed him too me and used a little brush and some warm water to clean the blood and other stuff from his head.

1 hour later.

"apá ya le encontré un nombre" i told my dad nervously as he looked at me.

"diego lainez flores junior" i said as my dad lightly smiled at me.

"como su papa" my grandma said as my brother smiled at me.

"pues como tú quieras mijah" my dad said as he smiled at me.

TIME SKIP

"mira amor se ve igualito a ti" i told diego as he smiled at me and kissed my head.

"tiene los labios de su mamita hermosa" he said as i admired our baby boy.

his eyes were a mix of blue green and brown.

his perfect little nose, nicely curved.

his tan skin tone like his father.

his dark curly hair.

just like his daddy.

i woke up, the room was now a bit cold so i got up too turn off the AC.

i checked the time and it was 8:29am. junior should be awake around this time, he's a morning person like his father was.

i went over too juniors room and opened the door.

he was awake and sitting in his crib rubbing his eyes, he just woke up.

"hola mi amor" i said as he looked at me and gave me a tired smile.

he waved at me and stretched.

"tienes hambre?" i asked as he nodded.

"vamos a comer?" i said as he nodded again, i went over too him and picked him up from his crib and set him back down.

he doesn't really talk much when he wakes up.

junior is 1, about too turn 2 next week, even tho he's really small he talks a lot.

i helped him walk down the stairs, my dad had gotten him a kitty for christmas just the past year, we named him frankie.

frankie is a small grey kitty with white spots all over his body.

he's only a few months old but he's very bad, he's a bad kitty.

anyway , frankie was at the bottom of the stairs laying down, junior gave him a pet on the back and ran over too the couch.

i turned on the tv for him as i went into the kitchen too make breakfast.

i made some waffles with fruit and some eggs.

i grabbed his mickey mouse plate and put 2 small waffles in the middle, strawberries and blueberries that were cut in mickey's ear and some small oranges on the other ear.

i grabbed me a plate and placed 2 bigger waffles on it and some fruit as well.

i poured myself some orange juice in a glass and some in a small pokémon sippy cup for junior.

i set our plates at the table and called junior over and set him in his high chair.

he's a bit small for the normal chairs so i'm just keeping him in his high chair for now.

i gave him his fork and poured a bit of syrup on his waffles.

i did the same too mine and we soon started eating.

as i was finishing up my food i got a call from my dad.

"hello?"

"hola mijah cómo estás"

"hola apá i'm good how about you and the guys?"

"bien bien tambien mijah, oye solo quieria preguntar que si vas hacer algo hoy"

"eh no apá solo voy a ir al mall al rato con junior a comprarle su traje de bautismo"

"ándale pues hija al rato como a las 6 se vienen porque en menso de kevin se machuco los dedos y esta chille y chille que quiere verlos"

"okay papá está bien pues"

"ándale pues mijah le mandas un beso a mi niño"

"aquí esta apá mira facetime me"

*incoming facetime call from mi apá🦖❤️‍🩹*

"mira apá aquí esta, está comiendo"

i flipped the camera too show junior eating his waffle.

"onde esta mi niño hermosho"

junior smiled as soon as he heard my dads voice.

"eloo" he said getting excited.

"ay que hemosho ta mi niño como te ama tu abuelo"

he had a big smile on his face.

"hija te dejo porque me está llamando tu tío"

"okay apá esta bien bye"

"bye mi niño"

"bye bye" junior waved as my dad smiled and ended the call.

_____________________________________________

A/N:guysss hiii first chapter and i'm back againnn this story will have a lot of drama🦖🦖