010

THE NEXT DAY

i woke up to the sound of toy cars and fake guns in the living room.

i looked around and saw no sight of diego, i stretched for a minute before getting up and going to brush my teeth and wash my face.

i put on my slippers and did my thing.

after maybe 10 minutes i finished up and went downstairs to see what the boys were doing.

i walked down the stairs and saw diego and junior playing with toy guns and cars.

"uhm why are you guys playing at 8 in the morning" i said putting my hand on my hip as they both looked at me.

"mommy mommy mira lo que hizo papi" junior said dragging me over to the backyard to see a bunch of juniors toys in the pool.

"junior porque hizo esto tu papá??!" i said.

"porque he lost a bet with me" diego said coming up from behind me.

"and what was the stupid bet" i asked still not turning around.

"if he could shoot me with the nerf gun 3 times then he could throw my phone in the pool and if he didn't i had to throw his toys in the pool" diego said smiling like if he's proud of what he did.

"okay well that's your son" i said turning around and walking back inside.

"what?? he's your kid too, a bet is a bet" he said.

"mmm your cleaning it anyway" i said stopping and walking to the kitchen.

"ay fine" he said.

junior continued playing with his other toys while diego grabbed the toys from the pool.

i was in the kitchen making breakfast and cleaned a bit.

"you need help ma?" diego said coming from behind me.

"no diegito i'm okay right now pls go watch junior i don't want him to get hurt doing anything" i said.

"okay nena" he said kissing my head and walking back to the living room.

i made the boys huevo con salchicha while i just ate a bagel since i wasn't that hungry.

we all sat down at the table and put junior in his high chair.

me and diego talked about what we were gonna do and he suggested to go out on a date.

"hmm we can leave junior with my mom?" diego asked.

"yeah that'll be good" i said smiling as we all ate.

______________________________________________

"hola suegra" i said giving diego's mom a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"ay!! hola mi niña como estas?" she said excitedly.

"bien suegra y usted?" i said holding onto juniors hand.