009

Samantha's POV:

i'm currently getting ready, diego is taking me out with junior, said he wanted to spend family time. i'm glad he's back, i missed him a lot.

i put on some light blue flared jeans, a white tube top and a light grey true religion zip up.

i put on my AF1's and put my hair into a low slick bun.

i put on perfume and looked over to the bed and saw junior asleep.

i walked over to him and gently shaked him.

"junior" i whispered.

he opened his eyes and looked around.

it looked like he had a dent in his head since his hair was messed up.

i let him wake up fully before i took him to his room and picked out an outfit for him.

since i had given him a bath in the morning i just changed his diaper and put lotion on him.

i changed him into some blue square colored shorts, a black oversized plain tee, white socks and black air forces with his blue LA hat.

i put his chain and esclava on and sprayed perfume on.

i always will have my kids looking good, me and diego are gonna pick out a new bed for junior today too.

i heard a knock on the door and i went to go open it.

"diegoo" i said hugging him.

"hi hermosa" he said kissing my head.

"you ready?" he asked.

"yup we just gotta grab juniors car seat" i said as he nodded.

diego picked junior up and i locked the door and grabbed my keys.

"you look good today" i said to diego.

"you look more good tho" he said smirking at me.

he was wearing a navy blue polo shirt, a dark grey sweater, blue jeans and black air forces.

he smelt like men's dior cologne.

we got in the car and put junior in his car seat, i put a movie on the little tv screen that diego had gotten for him, diego had given him some crackers.

_____________________________________________

we got to a furniture store and junior had fallen asleep, i got out of the car and carefully picked him up.

i closed the door and diego locked the car.

"yo lo agarro chaparra" he said grabbing junior from me.

i smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

we got inside and went over to the little kids beds to see what we liked.

"junior needs a new stroller" i said looking up at diego.

"okay mamas just choose which one you want" he said pinching juniors cheek.