012

"diego hurry up your game starts in an hour" i yelled at diego who was putting on cologne. "you don't need cologne for a freaking game apúrate y vámonos!" i said.

"ya calmate chingado, we're fine" he said grabbing his stuff as we made it out to his car. my brother gabriel was taking care of junior tonight since he was a bit sick and insisted us on going to the game.

anyway diego has been acting off lately, he's been more clingy and wanting to spend more time with me alone, i'm not complaining but he never gets this clingy, he was only clingy like this when we dated years ago.

"estas bien?" he said grabbing my thigh. "mhm in just kinda tired" i said placing my hand on top of his. "te quieres dormir?" he asked me as he massaged my leg. "no diego i'm fine" i said giving him a reassuring smile.

______________________________________________

the stadium was full of people, barely had any empty seats, that's why diego got permission from his coach so that i could sit in the bench with the team. tigres was playing querétaro tonight.

we walked through the tunnel and to the bench where we saw some guys practicing already and some on the bench getting ready. "uhm just sit right there, that's where i sit" he said seating me down in his "spot".

he sat on the cooler and since he already had his socks on he just took off his slides and put his cleats and shin guards on. he pulled his shorts down a little bit then changed into his training shirt.

i was sitting next to sebastian since he was injured so he sat next too me to keep me company. i watched diego as he went to warm up because i'm pretty sure he's either a sub or a starter but i'm sure he's a starter.
______________________________________________

the game was just starting, me and sebastian were chismeando about who he likes and doesn't like from the team. "i mean yeah nahuel is good but he just comes forward a lot that's why they take him off the pitch" he admitted.

i watched as diego defended the ball from coming any closer to the defense line, which he managed to steal and pass it on to gignac. this went on for a while before querétaro started getting past the defense.

they managed to kick the ball towards the goal but it ended up going over the goal. i let out a sigh of relief as i glanced over at diego who was wiping his sweat off with his shirt, surely that will be put into many edits.

once nahuel kicked the ball back out to the field, gorriaran hit it with his chest but was quickly fouled by the opponent player causing the stadium to go crazy and the ref blowing the whistle multiple times as the guy never stopped trying to get the ball.

"sácale amarilla al pendejo" sebastián commented. the ref shortly pulled out a yellow to the guy and he gave him that 'idgaf' attitude. "a que no pendejo aver si lo vuelve hacer" i said sitting back down.

the game went on for a while more before the half time whistle was blown, the score still being 0-0. everyone walked back, tired and sweaty. diego walked over to where i was sitting and grabbed his water bottle.

"it's so hot" he said out of breath. "okay slow down that waters not going anywhere" i said laughing. he smiled at me and continued to down the water. i threw him a towel so he could wipe his sweat and got up so he could sit down.

"what?" he asked confused. "sit down" i said gesturing to the chair. "no i'm good you sit" he said laying on the floor. i rolled my eyes at him before sitting back down.

i pulled out my phone and seen that i had gotten a text from my brother a few minutes ago, so i pressed on it to see what was happening.
______________________________________________

gabriel🖤

sam... so like junior kinda took my
phone and he accidentally called 911
and now the cops are here and they want to talk
to you... 😄

sorry what?? omg gabriel call me

"uhm hello??" i said speaking into the phone. "hi sam uhm yeah i'm just gonna give the phone to the nice officer now" he said as i heard some shuffling in the backround.

"hello?" i heard a female voice. "hello?" i said back. "hi is this samantha flores?" i heard her. "yes this is her" i said as diego looked up at me confused. "oh well nobody's in trouble i just wanted to clarify that your the mother of this beautiful little boy" she said as i heard junior in the backround.

"yes i am his mother i am so sorry my brother is so clumsy and he always leaves his phone unlocked" i said knowing gabriel heard that. "no worries honey thank you for calling i'll let you on with your day now have a good one" she said. "thank you, you too" i said as i now heard gabriel breathing through the phone.

"hello..." he said nervously. "gabriel te voy a matar why would you leave the phone unlocked like that" i said as diego now sat up like the chismoso he is wondering what was happening. "okay it's not my fault he just grabbed my phone and accidentally called 911 asking for toys" he said as i heard junior in the backround with my grandma.

"vas a ver gabriel imma tell papi eh" i said. "no no i'm sorry pls he's gonna take my game away!" he protested. "okay whatever where is that little mocoso" i said. "right here he's playing with grandma" he said. "i hope you fall down the stairs hoe" i said as diego got up like the nosy ass bitch he is and tried to hear what was happening.

"wait sam can you order us food, we're kinda hungry and i- well junior wants chick fil a, right junior" he stuttered as i heard the little boy in the backround say yes.

"okay whatever just tell me what you guys want" i said hanging up. damn he can't ever not get into trouble with junior and our grandma. "que paso?" diego asked. "your little angel called 911 on his uncles phone and had to call me to verify that i'm his mother" i said as diego held in a laugh he knew would get him in trouble.
______________________________________________

A/N:hii guysss this chapter is a bit short but i hope y'all enjoy and PLS give me ideas on what to write😓😓