5, closest

Marsaii Pov,

📍Marsaii's apartment

His hand cups my face, pulling me in closer for a deeper kiss, I move my hands around his neck and continue to kiss back.

The door flings open, "Hello love birds" we both pull away and stand next to eachother awkwardly, "bye Jadon" he smiles and I walk inside, pushing Aniyah in and shutting the door.

"Oh my God Marsaii!" I put my face into my hands laughing of embarrassment, "first date and you're already at a first kiss?" I walk to my room, taking my shoes off and throwing my bag on the floor.

I liked that I kissed him, but was it a bad idea? Was it too soon?

Aniyah storms into my room suddenly as I lay staring up at the ceiling, she sits on the edge, "what are you two going to do now?"

I shrug my shoulders, maybe it was just an in the moment type of thing? Emotions were high you know?

"Well you're seeing eachother everyday from now so figure it out" she walks out of the room and I continue to stare, not moving an inch.

My phone buzzes and I pick it up, it's a message from an unknown number, I'm guessing it's Jadon.

Unknown number

Yo Marsaii
It's Jadon by the way
Thank you for tonight

How do I respond to that? I should respond quickly right? But then it'll seem like I was sitting by my phone waiting for the message.

I'll just send a small message? Nothing too desperate.

Hey Jay
I should really be thanking you
It was fun

Jay? Why'd I call him that ? Maybe he'll find it weird? We're not even that close, so it's weird right?

Yea we should meet
obv we have too bc of the
assignment and stuff

Yea
Can you ft rq? Low-key js
miss hearing your voice already

I'd be the same if I were you Jay
I have a really nice voice
and face

And lips

You're weird bro😐

Yhyh ok

*incoming call from Jay🩷*

I put on an oversized black hoodie and lean my phone on a pile of books and accept the call, smiling with my dimples awkwardly showing.

"I don't think anyone's ever smiled at me that much" I roll my eyes, "shush, I just don't know what I'm supposed to say"

"The first call is always really awkward" he shrugs his shoulders, "okay that's true to be fair" he starts to smile, "room tour? I'll give you one too"

I pick the camera up and walk outside my door, "okay JTV welcome to my crib", "over here is my bed, best place 100% recommend" I turn around to my desk and mirror, "this is my least favourite place because all the studying happens here"

"I also have a bathroom but it's not clean enough right now so you're not seeing that" I move back to my bed and balance my phone, "that's my crib"

"Your room is ass bro" he stands up and moves to the door, "well I'm sorry I'm not a football player Sancho" he shushes me, " welcome to my crib MTV" he slowly moves around, "I've been in your room before I know this already"

"Shush" I roll my eyes as he walks around his room, showing me every item one by one. "Are you finished now?" He nods his head, putting his phone in one place.

"We should film our thing now?" I check the time, it's close to 12pm and we haven't recorded anything. I screen record the call and smile at the camera, "hi im Marsaii Adams"

"Yo im Jadon Sancho, this is our 30 day challenge" I stop the recoding, losing focus and checking to make sure it's saved, I scroll back on the call and notice Jadon drifting to sleep.

I screenshot it and laugh, "Jay im gonna end the call now? Text me tomorrow" he slightly wakes up, "stay on I promise I'm awake"

I roll my eyes and get into my bed covers,

"Goodnight Jay"
"Night Marsaii"

⋆✩⋆
>Authors note
>I'm trying so hard w the updates 😔
>opinions on this?
>I didn't get to proof read
>I'm sleeping now
>vote and follow please🎉
>love you all 🫶🏽🫶🏽