10, over

Jadon pov,

Hotel in Dortmund

I rub my eyes, watching as Marsaii slowly moves over to me, her head on my chest and her arms around me.

I look down to check if she's awake, her eyes are glued shut, she's still asleep.

I put my arms over her, moving her closer to me.

I feel her moving out of my arms, her end of the bed lifts and she walks over to the bathroom, I sit up and switch on the light.

A loud buzzing is coming from her phone, at first I ignore it but it won't stop, so I should just put her phone on silent right?

I shuffle over to her side of the bed, her screen is flat down, I pick it up and watch as she's being spammed by someone,

Oakley🫶🏽

She starts to unlock the bathroom door and I throw her phone across the bed, moving myself back to my side of the bed and shutting my eyes.

She unlocks the door, "Jadon I can clearly see you're awake" I remain still, she's bluffing, I hear her shuffling slightly and then feel a pillow smack me in the face, I grab my nearest pillow and throw it back at her.

She picks up her clothes and grabs her phone, smiling at her phone. "Who's Oakley?" She turns her head towards me, "you went through my phone?"

"I wouldn't say i went through it" she rolls her eyes, "it doesn't matter who he is", "we're not together anyways Jadon"

"But we could be" I shrug my shoulders as she throws another pillow at me, " we have one of those rom com movie stories, like your high school musical shit"

"Movies don't last forever Jadon, why would we?" I sigh, "why are you fighting what's meant to be, it's like fate" she puts things inside her bag, "you said I couldn't make it far without you, now I won't stop until I prove I don't need your free handouts" I watch as she puts the hotel key card on the desk and picks her bag up.

"You need me though", "I was doing perfectly fine without you Jadon" I smile, "don't be like that" I grab her hand which she quickly pulls away from me.

"Don't be a bitch Marsaii" she turns around to look at me, "go fuck yourself Jadon" I laugh slightly, "I prefer when you do it for me"

She slaps me in the face, "I'm praying I never see you again" we stare into eachothers eyes, "we both know that's not true" she walks away, "bye Marsaii"

With that she slams the door behind her, maybe I'll see her soon again? It can't be the last time we see eachother, it won't be the last time we see eachother.

Movies don't last forever,
                                        So why would they?

⋆✩⋆
>Authors note
>opinions on that?
>it's chapter 10 🤯
>it's going to be a long roller coaster of emotions after this
>short chapter
>love you all🫶🏽🫶🏽

Hotel in Dortmund