18,space

Marsaii POV,

📍Hampton Inn
NYC

"What happened out there?" I sit in silence, tears slightly leaving, dropping from my eyes, washing over the dried tears that were already there.

"We talked, it's over" I speak with my voice  dismissive, I feel no reason to speak, what's there for me to say? I've seen Aniyah once, I've spoken to her and now I never want to see her again.

"Marsaii just talk to me, I mean it must hurt right?" I roll my eyes, what's he expecting me to say, "I don't wanna talk right now Jay" he sighs, "you never want to talk"

"You find out your boyfriend and bestfriend did things together and because I'm the nearest person you decide to do the same with me just to get back at someone" I look at the ground, "for all I know you're just using me so you can take your mind of things, I'm not an idiot"

"I'm just trying to build some communication because I don't know how you feel about shit, I'm not here standing and waiting for you to waste my time"

I stand up, "what do you want me to say?" He crosses his arms across his chest, "anything, please just anything" I rub my hands across my face, "I've got nothing to say"

He kisses his teeth and nods his head, "that's new" he grabs a jacket and reaches for the door, I roll my eyes, "I'm angry, I'm angry that she was like my sister and she still did that to me" he turns around and nods, "yea that's fair"

"I'm also angry that you think I'm using you, Jay I'm starting to like you, I know it's early days but I don't want us to end like last time" he smiles and starts to move over to me, I walk over to him and we meet in the middle, "yo know this is you confessing your love to me and we're not even official"

"You're ruining a nice moment" My hands slither to the back of his neck while his wrap around my waist, brushing past my hips.

"What do you think then Jay?" He smirks, "about what" I scrunch my nose, "are we gonna end like last time?" He licks his lips and looks up, "That's up to you, I know what I want" I raise my eyebrows, "what do you want?" He smiles, his lips deeply connect with mine. We start to move over to the bed.

I switch off the lights and let my eyes close.

Jadon POV,

She's asleep with my arm wrapped around her, I sit up and grab my phone, scrolling through my Instagram feed.

@centralcee

Liked by @sanchooo10,@Tsb and 725,589 others

Cute memory
👤 @marsa11

-Comments switched off-

I laugh slightly, is he a joke or what? It's funny to me. What's even funnier to me is he's probably being serious,

But if he wants to play that game, I can play it too.

@sanchooo10

Liked by @JudeBellingham,@NellaRose and 753,699 others

Draco szn w the book bag 💼

👤@centralcee
You ain't never gna get your bitch back😔

>Authors note
>short chapter bc I have no time
>opinons in the comments as always
>look how happy Jadon and Marsaii are becoming 😈
>vote and follow
>12 chapters left
>love you all🫶🏽🫶🏽