EPILOGUE

One month later...

"Oh em gee... You are going to be the sexist bride... again." Lizzy happily said as she giggles, and I glance over at the empty space where my dress should be with uncertainly.

"That's if my dress turns up... What is taking them so long? I'm stressed! Someone get me a glass of champagne." I said as I pace up and down the room, trying to take deep breaths.

"Oh, don't worry, baby. I'm sure it won't be too much longer." I heard mom said as I stopped and looked at her and smiles at her.

"Thanks, Mom... And thank you so much for being here today." I said to her.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." Mom said to me with a smile in her face.

I wait a while longer before a smiling Tyler enters the room, holding onto a familiar box.

"Here! Boss said you needed these." Tyler said with a smile to me.

"Thank you, Tyler!" I said to Tyler.

I open the lid and pull back the tissue paper before realizing its contents.

"It's the dresses from the bridal store!" I said with a huge smile.

"Woohoo! Let's get this wedding on the road!" Lizzy said enthusiastically.

"I can't wait to see you try them all on, baby girl. You're going to look amazing." Mom said to me with a smile.

"Alright, I'll see you ladies at the altar." Tyler said to us saying his byes.

"Hell yeah, you will." Lizzy said to Tyler.

"I-uh... G-Good luck, Amber." Tyler said to me getting out the room.

I look at Lizzy with a sly smile in my face. "Lizzy, you've got to stop scaring the dude like that."

"Sorry, not sorry. That mofo is hot! I am so using your wedding to get him onto the dance floor." Lizzy said to me.

I chuckle, but the my attention draws to the dresses, and I begin trying each one on.

"Alright, this is the first one." I said to them as I try the first dress on.

"Oh my goodness, you look great!" Lizzy said to me.

"Aw, baby girl... I wish your dad and sister were here to see you. You look beautiful." Mom said to me.

"I wish that too..." I said in a sad tone as I was about to cry thinking about my dad and my older sister.

"Ah! No crying! Your mascara is perfect, and I'm not dealing with the makeup artist when she sees you ruined her artwork. Okay, try on the next one!" Lizzy said to me, keeping me calm.

I quickly change, and my mother gasps when I spin around, allowing them to view every detail.

"How about this one?" I asked to them asking about the second dress I tried on right now.

"Beautiful! Oh, so beautiful." Mom said happily in her tears.

"Thank you, Mom... Thank you..." I said to her with a smile.

"So? Which one are you going to wear?" Mom asked to me.

"You look hot in both, so you literally can't go wrong" Lizzy said to me with a smile, giving me compliments from my dresses.

I chose the dress that I tried in a second time. The silk off-white dress sewn on roses.

"It's prefect... I can't to see Alex's face!" I said with a huge smile on my face.